Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Derek said:
Wow... sun did a lot of fading to that fender flare. :( Nice outcome though, I'm guessing the red one in the middle is primer.

I might have to do that to my plastic side cladding soon, because the hot Hawaiian sun is slowly fading my cladding and bumpers. :(
yeap, that's red primer and then flatblack paint
with the H&R Springs and overfender installed... the rav look great
my sister bought a rav4 2005 S edition and she bought the mudd guard in 50 dollars. I believe that the 1997 rav mudd guard are more cheapper right?

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mensajero said:
Did you use sandpaper in the first picture. If so, what grad? I guess the primer was with a paint gun. I doubt that is spray from a can, right

Translation :idea:

En el primer retrato checho, que # de lija usaste? El primer, fue pintada con pistola o con esprey?
in the first pic I use sandpaper #220 and after the red primer I use a 320 to erase the hole that it had and after the 320 I use grey primer (it's like rubber(goma) for a better resistance

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
mensajero said:
Did you use sandpaper in the first picture. If so, what grad? I guess the primer was with a paint gun. I doubt that is spray from a can, right

Translation :idea:

En el primer retrato checho, que # de lija usaste? El primer, fue pintada con pistola o con esprey?
I paint it with engine paint (sprey)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts