Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen a pacific blue yet?? I think it was the one in the commercial during the superbowl?? I was into the red, but I saw that and now I don't know... If anyone has picts, please post. Its just to hard to tell on the toyota web site. Thanks

·
Registered
130 Posts
The first 2006 Rav4 that I saw was the Pacific Blue colour. I found that it is quite a bit lighter than the swatch in the Canadian brochure, especially in bright light. The picture that puttputt posted is actually pretty close to what I remember it looking like. I ordered my V6 in Pacific Blue pretty much by default. The V6 Ltd is not available in my first colour choice which was Flint Mica. I found the Nautical Blue too purple, I'm too old for Barcelona Red, and none of the other colours appealed to me. I like the Pacific Blue but I wish it were just a bit darker.

It is interesting the way some people rationalize their colour choices (see example above). Most people have very firm opinions and then come up with reasons for their decision long after it's been made.

R

·
0 Posts
Harold said:
It is interesting the way some people rationalize their colour choices (see example above). Most people have very firm opinions and then come up with reasons for their decision long after it's been made.
I really love the color we chose (Savannah Metalic)...I think it looks "rich," and if it gets dirty (notice: IF), it shouldn't show the dirt.

With this said, had I seen the green, I probably would have gotten our RAV in green! My husband, on the other hand...doesn't like the green. He said the color reminds him of an old Chevelle. However...if there had been a green RAV on the lot that day, I'm sure I could have persuaded him into it eventually. ;)

All in all...I wouldn't change the color we chose if I had the choice! :)

R

·
0 Posts
Me again!

I keep thinking how much the Pacific Blue RAV looks like an old minivan we once had...everytime I see the RAV in this color, I think of that ugly minivan. Even when we saw it on the lot. This is probably why I am turned off by that color. It IS funny how we choose our colors.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts