Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone refer me to what the package codes are for the RAV4 Hybrid Limited? I apologize in advance; I'm sure they are somewhere on the forum but search function does not find them.
Some codes I see reference to are AT, CF, CY, DK, EN, SR
I'm interested in buying a RAV4 Hybrid Limited with all packages except panoramic roof (I prefer adaptive headlights to the pano) and would like to know the codes.
Thank you.

·
Registered
28 Posts
AT = Tech Package
CF = Carpet Floor Mats
CY = Weather Package
DK = Preferred Owners Portfolio (leatherette case for Toyota Manuals)
EN = Premium Audio
SR = Panoramic Sunroof

I do not know the code for the Adaptive Headlights... sorry!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
AT = Tech Package
CF = Carpet Floor Mats
CY = Weather Package
DK = Preferred Owners Portfolio (leatherette case for Toyota Manuals)
EN = Premium Audio
SR = Panoramic Sunroof

I do not know the code for the Adaptive Headlights... sorry!

·
Registered
21 Posts
  • AT Limited Grade Advanced Technology Package
  • CY Limited Grade Weather Package -
  • DK Preferred Owner's Portfolio
  • EN Entune(TM) 3.0 Premium Audio with Dynamic Navigation, and JBL(R) With Clari-Fi(TM) -
  • HL Adaptive Front Headlight System LED Projector Headlights with Level Control, Auto High Beam and Auto On/Off Feature
  • WL Wheel Locks

·
Registered
2919 Rav4 Hybrid Limited, Entune 3.0, Adaptive Headlights, Advanced Technology Package built June 20
877 Posts
Depends on where you are located and who that area's distributor is. Go to Toyota.com and you can find a bundled package of all the options you want. In another zone they may be separate. (Just this morning got my vin. Ordered less than 10 days ago with the same config you want. My car's arrival at a dealers is scheduled for around 2 weeks from now.) For example, in the DC area Toyota doesn't list any Preferred Owner's Package so one presumes that is some distributor or dealer add on.

I wish this site showed as a default your location (US city, state, Canada Province Territory) when you post so questions like this could be answered with more attention to the location specific practices. I find that helps in other forums.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Depends on where you are located and who that area's distributor is. Go to Toyota.com and you can find a bundled package of all the options you want. In another zone they may be separate. (Just this morning got my vin. Ordered less than 10 days ago with the same config you want. My car's arrival at a dealers is scheduled for around 2 weeks from now.) For example, in the DC area Toyota doesn't list any Preferred Owner's Package so one presumes that is some distributor or dealer add on.

I wish this site showed as a default your location (US city, state, Canada Province Territory) when you post so questions like this could be answered with more attention to the location specific practices. I find that helps in other forums.
I am in Cincinnati Ohio USA

1 - 8 of 8 Posts