Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased an '02 with 94k a week ago. Took it to the dealer for the 60I campaign ECM reprogramming today. On the way home noticed my parking lights (marker lights) have quit working. Am assuming a fuse blew. But find no reference to a marker light fuse in the owner's manual. Which fuse is it?

Thank you.

·
Registered
504 Posts
It can be different fuses depending if you have wireless door lock control. But in both cases, the fuses are 7.5A... and are located behind left side of dash (panel fuse and/or tail fuse).

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. Checked both of those. They're fine. Also noticed the license plate light is out. They must have blown out all the bulbs with a surge. Have an appointment to bring it back in tomorrow.

·
Registered
504 Posts
There is a 15a fuse (tail and panel) that sends power to the fuses I told you before. It is also behind left side of dash. License plate bulbs are also powered with thoses fuses. If this 15a fuse is also in good condition and don't have voltage on it, many other things should not be working (clock, meter, power windows, defrost, stoplights, power outlets, etc).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts