Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Derek, you will be the first person to see it. Remember those pictures of the front of you RAV4 I asked you if I could use. Right now they are at a buddy of mine who is going to install the intercooler. He is a Pro. His name is Wilberto. He does all the letters and the iron wok on all Race cars in Puerto Rico and the Dominican Republic. He is also picking up some projects from Miami. I gave class to his son and he is a very good friend of my brother who has the Racing Honda. He told me that I just have to take my RAV4 in a Flat Belt with the turbo installed and he will do the rest. He is an expert in installing intercoolers and making a lot of stuff. Pricey, yes. But he told me we can work something out. I'' send you the FIRST Picture of it installed. :D

·
Super Moderator
1,554 Posts
When is your project going to be done ?

I hope to have mine done within 2 months at the most... :wink:

·
Registered
432 Posts
Nice find dude. :) I didn't think those eibach springs could even be found anymore. BTW, what did you ever decide on the fuel pump anyway?

·
Registered
10,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
dnylrq said:
Nice find dude. :) I didn't think those eibach springs could even be found anymore. BTW, what did you ever decide on the fuel pump anyway?
On that same web site their is also this

http://www.prostreetonline.com/parts/toyota/rav4/fuel/

8)

Pricey yes, needed, YEA. Wanted, of course. Am I going to buy it, you bet. Am I going to get criticized? :roll: Yea, do I care? NO. Like everything else in life. I’m making my own path, so others can follow. 8)

·
Super Moderator
1,554 Posts
Is it enough though ????
Says it's only 10% more.... that doesn't seem to be enough if you are really going to require alot of fuel....
I still say you should have gone with the stock Supra TT fuel pump.... cheaper and OEM part too !!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts