Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a new member here and very happy to announce that my wife will be getting a very nice RAV4 for Valentine's Day!!

Despite the Access Program here in Canada, I was able to negotiate with my local dealership on a 2006 Blizzard Pearl RAV4 Limited with some added extra options included. The negotiations around price centered around the value of the trade-in of my wife's 2001 Honda Civic Coupe and we managed to get a very attractive deal for it. The additional options include the auto-dimming Electrochromic Mirror, OEM security system, Blizzard Pearl Color package and the block heater.

My wife has chosen to get the Blizzard Pearl color package. We weren't able to see one on display but we did see a similar Avalon beside a more traditional bright white sedan. It would be nice to be able to see some photos so if any one has any, can you post it here.

Any questions, please post or email me.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
WRXdude said:
I am a new member here and very happy to announce that my wife will be getting a very nice RAV4 for Valentine's Day!!

Despite the Access Program here in Canada, I was able to negotiate with my local dealership on a 2006 Blizzard Pearl RAV4 Limited with some added extra options included. The negotiations around price centered around the value of the trade-in of my wife's 2001 Honda Civic Coupe and we managed to get a very attractive deal for it. The additional options include the auto-dimming Electrochromic Mirror, OEM security system, Blizzard Pearl Color package and the block heater.

My wife has chosen to get the Blizzard Pearl color package. We weren't able to see one on display but we did see a similar Avalon beside a more traditional bright white sedan. It would be nice to be able to see some photos so if any one has any, can you post it here.

Any questions, please post or email me.
Nice!! Tell me how it turns out. I want to get blizzard Pearl as well I'm considering it. (never liked white before but looks great on the new Rav4) I to am from BC. My dealer said that they would be making a "deal" with me so I will see them this weekend and hopefully by then i'll have a color picked out.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Well, not so good experience with dealer, but we were already desesperated of the time to receive our new rav. But well, just talking of the good points is that the rav4 4 cylinders are great!. I took it to the place I took my V8 Grand Cherokee 4x4, and it did great, the uphill, downhill worked great, good on slippery surfaces, Just the felling of the off road is more softly. The 3rd seat row is great for our childrens, and the MP3 stereo worked better than my first CD MP3 player. Entempo (similar as ipod) worked also well with the aux conector. We are really satisfied with it, just the amount of money we are going to pay totally for it is not our like.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts