Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
No exterior pics today...too sick to enjoy the wonderful weather we are having (87 and sunny right now). However...here is a pic from the other night when I got home from work. The minute I pulled into the driveway...I hit 500! For me, it was a rather sublime feeling...and, quite unexpected! I usually have the tripometer on and just switched it for the fun of it! Talk about weird timing! LOL!

R

·
0 Posts
flyingn said:
sweet Rob!!!!! Hows it go in the deep snow????
Thanks, if it were only so clean now... (slushy weather)

I have not driven it in any real deep snow because we have not had that much this year. I purposely drove slow or stopped in what deep snow I could find and the RAV4 performed flawlessly. People could complain about the stock tires, but I find the traction I get with the Geolanders to be quite good.

Rob

R

·
0 Posts
Still no latest exterior pics! I just got new wheel covers...so, this weekend I'm going to shine my baby up and take new pics now that the scenery is a bit nicer! :)

Anyway...here is my latest pic!! :)

Last night I hit 1,000 miles!! Didn't take long to pick up 500 more miles...considering I hit 500 miles on March 11. We have had her since the beginning of February! My how time flies by!

R

·
0 Posts
Hehehe...flyingn. 81 is cool...plus, it was already night time! LOL! We actually hit 98 last week (I think it was last week). Today we were in the upper 80s.

I'll be sure to take a photo the first day we hit 100! I have a feeling this year we will have a lot of 100 degree days considering the beginning of March we were in the 80s (see my previous photo?)

M

·
0 Posts
RAVishing said:
Last night I hit 1,000 miles!! Didn't take long to pick up 500 more miles...considering I hit 500 miles on March 11. We have had her since the beginning of February! My how time flies by!
Wow...i'm really running up the miles fast then. We got ours on March 10 and I'm already at 1000!

R

·
0 Posts
Welcome David from another Savannah Metallic owner!!....LOVE that color!! I think your photo is the only other Savannah Metallic I have seen! :)

Great photo!

p.s. I admit it...I like that our base has the black door handles and side mirrors! Breaks up the monotony a bit! :)

1 - 20 of 71 Posts