Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, first of all, I am totally in love with my Mica Sport I4 4X2. I see what some people have been saying about the stereo. I have the non-JBL 6 cd changer. Haven't had a chance to mess around with it much yet. The top glove box is kinda quirky too. Maybe I'm missing something about that open/close button. The only other thing is that I didn't think I was supposed to be getting carpet floormats. Nowhere on my paperwork does it say that the vehicle has them, but it does. Only thing is that they are ash gray, and the Sport obviously has the dark charcoal interior, so it looks weird. Was this a mistake, or does anyone else have the same thing?

Alyssa

·
Registered
234 Posts
Our Flint Mica came with matching carpeted floor mats. Didn't really want them ($119 option) since we bought the rubber mats.

I would have them check and get you the right ones.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thing is, I know I didn't pay for them so I guess I'm just gonna live with it for now. My twins' car seats are the same light gray, so I guess it doesn't make much difference at that point.

·
Registered
234 Posts
With twins, I would be investing in rubber mats :lol: My 7 YO daughter makes quite a mess by herself. Can't imagine two...

·
Registered
654 Posts
Mine came with matching colored ones, too. My dealer told me that Toyota was shipping all the RAVs with the carpeted mats even though it was an option. Check your window sticker to see if it's listed on there. Code is CF.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
CF isn't on the sticker at all. I guess I could just take them out if they start to get on my nerves. They do kind of take away from the dark interior that was one of the Sport's selling points for me. I'll consider the rubber mats, too.

·
Registered
654 Posts
lys078 said:
CF isn't on the sticker at all. I guess I could just take them out if they start to get on my nerves. They do kind of take away from the dark interior that was one of the Sport's selling points for me. I'll consider the rubber mats, too.
You can always sell them on eBay or list them in this forum.

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
lys078 said:
I just bought the OEM rubber mats, they are very high quality. They only come in black so they go very well the the sport's dark interior.

·
Registered
168 Posts
You can still get the rubber mats. Use em during the rainy season and then switch to carpet mats during sunny season.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The G Man said:
lys078 said:
I just bought the OEM rubber mats, they are very high quality. They only come in black so they go very well the the sport's dark interior.
How much were they?

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
lys078 said:
The G Man said:
lys078 said:
How much were they?
I bought them from the dealer, they were $100, but you can get it on ebay for about $65. Make sure they are 2006 mats, the 2005 are different size and quality. Check out the link below:

http://search.ebay.com/search/searc...ftrt=1&ftrv=1&saprclo=&saprchi=&fsop=1&fsoo=1

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I got the dark mats that match my charcoal interior. Since they show the dirt quickly, I went to Wal-Mart and bought a set of thin vynal black mats for $1.49 ea. They have the nubs on the bottom so they don't slide around. Once a week I go over them with a damp sponge and they look like new. If I must say myself, "This was a great Idea".

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Turns out I did pay for the mats, because I found the dealer add-on sticker in the back of the car today, and it says $149 dealer add-on carpet mats. So I called the dealership about switching them out and the guy is supposed to call me back about how long it's going to take since they're probably not in stock.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts