Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Holy Crap this thing is fast!!

With that said, Im totally happy with my new RAV purchase! I preordered on Jan 2nd, shortly after the announcement, and have been patiently waiting until finally receiving the call 2 nights ago. When I arrived at the dealership it was parked outfront waiting for me to pick it up. I was blown away by the color (Flint Mica) and it was perfect. The interior was amazing as well! This was the Sport V6 4x4 version, so I had to wait a bit before it finally arrived.

After test driving I was very impressed with the speed and pickup of the 6, much more notceable than the 4 (that I originally tested).

I basically love everything about the car, but have only driven it for about 45 minutes total so far, so obviously I dont know any of the kinks or flaws yet, but Im hoping there arent many.

The dealer simply refused to budge even 200.00 on the MSRP of the car, which I was pissed about because this was my 3rd new Toyota that I purchased from that dealership, and I wasnt as impressed with the service as I was 4 years ago when we bought our Camry. That said, our salesman was very nice and friendly, and not pushy at all. I also made out pretty well on my trade-in, getting 500 more than I was expecting. Final price of the car was MSRP, 28300, and got the extended warranty to 5y/60k for 490 more (started at 690 and I kept saying No I wasnt interested until they finally came to 490, then I agreed - so they got me there). Put another 10.5k down so Im only financing 9500ish so my payments are 201/mo (with 6.99% I believe).

Glad to finally be a member of the site, and enjoying my new ride! (will post pics soon)

·
Registered
654 Posts
Finally a congrats, jkat. Actually you've been a member here long before taking delivery. Only difference is that you can now post personal experiences about your new RAV!

You got a decent deal on the ext. warranty so hopefully it helped a bit with your overall deal.

·
Super Moderator
1,566 Posts
Grats Jason! Flint Mica seems to be the hot color for Sport -- just ask everyone that keeps drooling over puttputt's photos! :lol:

Watch that lead foot though -- it'll just get ya in trubble! :twisted:

Enjoy your new RAV! 8)

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
jkat (Jason),

Congratulations..plz post pix of your ride. I'd like to see it in that color. Tell us how the ride is with the sport suspension.

Best of Luck...ching...ching thats cyber change $ being thrown in for good luck :wink:

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone!

And I can definitely see myself getting in trouble with this new found power. I just gotta have a little fun and then lay off a bit :wink:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts