Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Nice, Flyman :thumbs_up:
Much better than the OEM rubber mats that keep too much carpeting exposed. You'll appreciate 'em in winter. How much for the complete set front & rear and who's got 'em??

OC

·
Registered
230 Posts
OCInsomniac said:
Nice, Flyman :thumbs_up:
Much better than the OEM rubber mats that keep too much carpeting exposed. You'll appreciate 'em in winter. How much for the complete set front & rear and who's got 'em??

OC
ditto...wished I would have waited before ordering OEM rubber.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Re: pics of my new Husky foor protectors. Back too.

I am none too impressed with the OEM mats or their price. How do I see the pictures in your post. It just says click here but I see no link.....

·
Registered
7,808 Posts
I can see them w/o clicking on them. The pics get bigger if I click on them.... something with your settings? :?

O

·
0 Posts
I have a set also.. They fit great but I wished the lip of the front ones would come up a little higher like they do in my other trucks... They are a must for the stuff I do and great for the kids.. Did you also have to make a cut out on the drivers side so you can still have access to the gas tank release? Buy the way that is a good price for the mats I paid 140 for mine..

I also put in custom Wet Okole seat covers front and back. They are neoprene waterproof seat covers that are great for protection on the cloth seats. A little spendy but worth the money if you have kids or do any outside sports where you are involved with the water..

O

·
0 Posts
Yea I just cut a little notch out of the corner... It looked like the same pieces you have to cut out of the rear ones.. So now I have a little window.. :p

H

·
0 Posts
Husky Floor Liners are Awesome

Love these floor liners. Great coverage and fit. Like them even better than the All weather OEM mats I first bought for my Rav4. LOTS better. :D Luckily I was able to sell my 4 month "old" OEM rubber mats so I don't feel too bad.

Easier to clean than the all-weather ones too. Just take these out and flip them over. :thumbs_up: You had to take a brush to the all weather ones or all the dust/dirt/crud wouldn't come out of the deep grooves.

Call me lazy, but the Husky liners rule! 8)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts