Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are five pictures in my album showing the conversion of the 95-97 to 98-00 Brospeed Catback system. They show the left muffler mount change, the right muffler mount change, the exhaust pipe to catalytic converter modification from both the passenger side and driver side. Also, there is a shot of the exhaust tip in relationship to the bumper. Note: muffler was moved to the left about 1 1/2 inches for better exhaust tip exit.

I haven't learned how to post pictures here yet. Thanks to Kelly, they are at least in my album.

Keep Rollin'

·
Premium Member
3,348 Posts
nl4jy said:
but how do we look at your album? we still can't see the pics since we can't access your album
:? What do you mean... you can't access Victor's album? I can see them... no problem :D Click on the
icon under his message :roll:

·
Registered
682 Posts
I can see the pics fine. That zorst would still be a bit restrictive due to the bends but the bigger piping would make up for it slightly i guess.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
View album

Attention sig28: I just opened your album by clicking on the album icon at the bottom of your post. And I've also been in Kelly's too see how it works. Of course, I've been in mine. They all seem to work the same. Just click on the album icon at the bottom of my post and it'll take you right to PERSONAL ALBUM OF VICCO27. I can't see why it won't work for you. Kelly is the one who told me how to do it since I'm not very knowledgeable about computers. Kelly helped me post these pictures and I soon hope to be able to follow his other directions on how to put a picture with a post. What's holding things up now is West Coast weather. I haven't been able to take more pictures to post, even including an avatar.

Keep Rollin'

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Apology

Sorry, sig228. I didn't look at your handle closely when I was posting a reply and put "sig28."

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Performance and Mileage

mensajero: My foot and seat of the pants says there's a little more performance. It could be my imagination, but my wife thinks so, too. As to the fuel consumption, we here in Oregon have to let the attendant fill the vehicle and it seems like every time we go to
the gas station, I get an attendant who doesn't want to follow directions when I request "fill it to the top." Or, I end up at a different pump. With the last few tanks of gas, my mileage has gone from 17, 20, 21, 28, 26, and 13 so it's impossible to know whether I'm being taken advantage of at the pump or someone's not filling it right. 26 and 28 seem ridiculously high, the 13 ridiculously low, and the 20, 21...who knows. I'll give you more information when I know more. I'm also getting ready to install a present I got for Christmas...a new Pacesetter header. Give my wife 3 cheers. And by the way, the exhaust sounds really cool!

Keep Rollin'

·
Registered
10,258 Posts
That header will make a hell of a difference. In power and economy. Regarding your wife. You have a great wife. My wife, every time I want to do something to my RAV4, she says "What are you going to do know to it?" :roll: Anyway, I always, secretly, do what I have to do. All the upgrades that I've done are paying off for themselves every time I turn the key. Good power, great economy, excellent reliability, excellent stability, and so on. 8)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts