Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered my Rav4 but would like to see some more pictures of this color...Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks so much

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks so much....Started to second guess my color choice. But now that i've check out your pictures I feel better. Are you happy with Car and the color? The wait is pretty much killing me.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
kuj said:
Totally happy! :D What color interior did you get? Taupe or Ash?
My dealer told me that the ash is hard to come by in the Everglade. But he's going to let me know in the next few days what he finds. So I'm just going to assume the taupe. I read in a few posts that people felt that the ride was very bouncy , was causing people to get car sick. Did you find that. I didn't in my test drive but one test drive doesn't really tell all.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Photos of my Everglage in my album, this color looks different depending on lighting conditions, many think it is grey or silver.

·
Registered
168 Posts
When we were looking all the dealer had was Ash. We actually wanted to see it in Taupe. Anyway, the ride is fine for us. It doesn't seem overly bouncy.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Our Base, V6 has the ash interior. Didn't like the taupe.
Our Everglades Metallic looks green when next to a gray car and looks gray when next to a green car. We are very happy with the color and everything else about our month old RAV4.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts