Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice pics! I especially liked the ones of the engine since I've never looked at mine! LoL Now I know what it looks like :)

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
so4reelz said:
nice pix, you have good taste in color! :lol:
Here's the thing. I have never considered getting a white car ever. When I first bought My rav4 I had a choice of white or black for the chili edition. Anyways I am actually considering the pearl white with the new Rav4, I think it looks nice on them... I don't know what to do!! I can't make my order until I decide on my color.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I picked the white because dark/tint windows go best with it...White is the color of luxury :) reminds me of all the lexus and bmw SUV's....it just looks so crisp and clean. Dirty it still looks clean and nice....I just love it...

When i was considering the RAV4 Super Whites were all over the place....it was about 2 weeks after that when I was ready to buy. No Super WHites anywhere....i had to wait and even travel a distance to buy.

·
Registered
344 Posts
OMG! They put the battery right up in the front of the engine where you can get to it! What a concept! 8)

They should have done that with the 4.2s instead of hiding it under the plastic cowling up near the windshield. :roll:

·
Registered
10,239 Posts
I guess many of the constructive criticism from this forum can be seen on the new RAV4.3. Power, Size, Battery, Bigger Engine, Sound System, and all the small details. :wink: OK, next year we want a 6 speed gear box for the V6. Maybe the great Samurai God of the East is reading this post. Ever so silent, but ever so much willing to give us, what we want. Like Santa Claus, just read the RAV4.3 forum. Every body is excited. 8)

·
Registered
779 Posts
Many thanks. It's always nice to see what car I will be driving in five-or-so years time (I'll only be able to afford to buy one used)!!!!!

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Congrats on your new RAV!! It looks GREAT!!

I noticed with your RAV is that the storage pockets on the seats are made of netting, whereas ours on our new RAV are not netting. I take it this is a Sport feature? Our old RAV had pockets that were netting as well...I'm not yet sure which I like better.

When we were at our dealer, we didn't even look at the Sport...we fell in love with ours immediately (had all of the options we liked, and the color we like).

Congrats again!...and, have fun!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts