Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check my album for pictures of my new RAV4. Traded my 02 CRV and $11750 for the Flint Mica Sport 4 cyl 2wd with JBL, Side curtain air bags, moon roof, matts. A much more refined vehicle than the CRV. I have added Xm radio, now how to transport my bike, roof rack,or hitch rack or lay it in the back.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Great pictures! I like the last picture in your album the best - it shows a great color. I haven't seen any around here in Flint Mica. I wanted the Flint Mica (I blame this on Puttputt & her great pictures), but I couldn't wait any longer, and when a Black V6 Sport was coming in. I reserved it. I think the Black is great, but the Flint Mica is better. Also, we can’t get the side curtain air bags here in the Sport. I’d rather have the side air bags than the moon roof. I'll get mine this Friday and know I'll be satisfied.

Enjoy your Sport!

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey TICMXMAN, I will be moving to atlanta in a few weeks and am thinking about getting the RAV4 once I move there. Which dealer did you get yours from ?

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Same here- moving to Canton GA at the end of March and would love a dealer recommendation.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Junky and johnglass let me wish you an early welcome to Georgia. I bought my RAV4 at Cobb County Toyota, there also is a Dealer in Canton Cherokee County Toyota they are owned by the same group and do exchange vehicles. I test drove vehicles at both dealers and had resonable offers at both but once I saw the Flint Mica at Cobb County Toyota I new that was the one plus that dealer is a little more convienant if I need any service.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts