Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is an update of my Rav4. I did it in August been meaning to upload these. All thanks to Noel for getting these for me. In my personal gallery.

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Looks sweet! Nice headlights, where are they from?

·
Registered
875 Posts
if i had another choice of a rav4, it would probably look just like yours. you even have the windshield tint banner. how much you pay for that? 6" or 4"? Chili edition looks cool. you even have the sticker. stands out a lot against the black. what happened to the rear portion of the vent visors? is that a moonroof i see? sucks that the S type comes at the expense of having no foglights. time for ebay.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
zoomie said:
if i had another choice of a RAV4, it would probably look just like yours. you even have the windshield tint banner. how much you pay for that? 6" or 4"? Chili edition looks cool. you even have the sticker. stands out a lot against the black. what happened to the rear portion of the vent visors? is that a moonroof i see? sucks that the S type comes at the expense of having no foglights. time for ebay.
I think I paid $15 for the windshield banner. I had the guy do the rear windows and banner when I first got the car for like $115cdn all together. I'm not sure of the size. I was hoping no one would notice the rear portion of the vent visor. I applied it myself a long time ago and took it off and put it back on cuz it wasn't aligned properly. Anyways it fell off and I need to put it back together when I have the itme. And I have no moonroof or fog lights =(

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Fatboy said:
Looks sweet! Nice headlights, where are they from?
Stock headlights that came with some sort of black surround tint with the Chili edition. Anyways the chrome covers came on with a set that I ordered thanks to Noel.

I never put up the chrome side view mirrors because I think it might cheapen the look. What do you guys think?

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i have been thinking about doing the same though i am not so sure about the gas cover.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lawrant said:
i have been thinking about doing the same though i am not so sure about the gas cover.
Actually to my surprise the gas cover is what I've gotten the most compliments for. People love it and are like "wow! where did you get that from!

Oh and by the way I just uploaded 2 more pics of the chrome Rav4. I think the whole set cost me about $135cdn.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts