Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

481 - 500 of 513 Posts

·
Registered
2020 RAV4 LE
112 Posts
Nice. How was it driving? Where did you get it?
Drives awesome! MPG went down some, but not terrible. The wheels I bought on extremecustoms.com and the tires I bought local at a place called Tire Engineers

Reactions: zinm

·
Registered
2021 Rav4 Blizzard Pearl XSE + tech
23 Posts
New Shoes for Baby on 2020 XSEh...

-TRD Wheels PT758-03200-02 (19" x 8.5" +45mm, Hub 60.1mm, PCD 5 x114.3 mm
-TRD Centercaps PT280-03200-02
-Black Lug Nuts (6 in set) PT076-60200-02
-TPMS 4260702050
-Michelin Pilot Sport All Season 4, 245/50R19

Handling is much improved over stock 225/60R18 Dunlop Grandtrek PT20... more mechanical grip with less understeer. Very pleased. The combination of change in wheel offset, wheel width, and tire width place the outer edge of the tire in the stock location.

Interested in how the handling will change with H&R DRM TRAK+ 5065601 (25mm) wheel spacers.

I think these look fantastic! Did you ever try the offset? Wonder how much my XSE rims and tires are worth... :)

·
Registered
2020 Toyota RAV4 XSE Hybrid (Blizzard Pearl/Midnight Black Metallic)
79 Posts
I think these look fantastic! Did you ever try the offset? Wonder how much my XSE rims and tires are worth... :)
There was an incremental improvement in handling when the 25mm spacers were added. Definitely more planted now and the steering feel is firmer. This week I added a Cusco rear sway bar and that really helped to balance the handling with more crisp turn in and cornering. I really like how the build enhancements are progressing.

I’ll add a Cusco strut brace this weekend. RS-R coilovers are planned for the new year.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Summit, where did your order from? I’d love to have a full size spare

·
Registered
513 Posts
What’s the thickest widest off road/winter tire you can put on the XSE rims without rubbing?
35’s!! 😎

30’s for sure..

·
Registered
95 Posts
Motegi MR118
+45 offset
235/65R17 snows

Hub centric adapters
Amazon.com: LU HWN 4X4 72.6 to 60.1 Black Plastic Hub Centric Rings - Pack of 4: Automotive

Amazon black lug nuts
Amazon.com: KSP M12X1.5 Acorn Lug Nuts,20PCS Black 6 Spline Closed End Bulge Acorn Wheel Nuts Conical Seat 60 Degree with Socket Key: Industrial & Scientific

Amazon TPMS
https://amzn.to/3lFjQiK

After HOURS OF SEARCHING I finally found the right size center cap. I didnt like the Motegi ones. I ordered these.
Punisher Skull Wheel Center Caps 68mm(62mm) Red

Tires do not rub but inside of the wheel rubs slightly at full lock. Rear offset looks perfect front should be at least +35 for zero rubbing. But its no big deal at all. Very very light rubbing from the wheel on the tierod only at full lock.

Attachments

·
Registered
95 Posts
However I just sold those wheels and tires and I am going to order Motegi MR147 wheels today then get a set of 245/65R17 A/T tires for them. I really want the Firestone Destination A/T2 tires but they are expensive. Ill go back to the OEM wheels for now and watch for a good deal on tires. Maybe used.

Attachments

·
Registered
2021 RAV4 Hybrid XLE
22 Posts
Black Rhino Rumble 16x7 et35
Toyo Open Country ATIII 245/70
Love it! Almost makes me wish I had ordered a magnetic gray instead of super white. Almost 😅 Did you add any spacers with the wheels? It seems to fill in the wheel wells just right.

481 - 500 of 513 Posts