Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
901 - 920 of 954 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Rav4 Hybrid LE
344 Posts
For both the 18" SE and 19" XSE stock wheels, how much do they weigh?
SE Prime about 50 lbs ea per poster that weighed his wheels/tires to compare with the weight of his aftermarket wheels/tires.

If you like the KO2 tires on ArchRav car above they are really heavy tires. I had them on my lifted 2014 Rav and gas mileage difference will be noticeable. They are great off road tires and work well in mud and snow.

·
Registered
2019 Rav4 Hybrid LE
344 Posts
You are in the Pictures of Aftermarket Wheels section of the forum. Over 100 examples of aftermarket wheels and tires, none appeal to you ? Don't you want to install something that pushes your button rather than what someone else likes ? You are probably going to get 50 different opinions.

·
Registered
2020 XSE with Tech Package
51 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Those look great. I had an order in for a set of Rumble's since the beginning of March but got an email last week saying that they have been discontinued.
Interesting, I've been speaking to the Wheel Pros directly (company that owns Black Rhino), and they confirmed stock for both the 16" and 17" versions of the 5x114.3. No mention that they have been discontinued. Furthermore, I just placed my order this morning via Wheel Wiz.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I had ordered my wheels back in April and they finally arrived early October.. patience was tested.. odd on the discontinue - perhaps only bronze
I thought because I was from Australia, it was taking so long. I ordered back in May, and mine should be arriving this month or latest next month, to Australia.

901 - 920 of 954 Posts