Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
921 - 940 of 954 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
beautiful rav you have there! Just curious about your tire choice, why 235 and not 245?

thanks!
Thanks. I liked the 235 better due to the full spare tire option fitting under the floor, I can run Wildpeak AT3s, and I was conscious about keeping the set up as light as possible for better performance/fuel economy. 245 would look great but I wasn't willing to compromise my list for the aesthetics. The extra height/width of tire wouldn't realistically benefit the type of driving I will see as well! Also 235 is a more cost effective choice for replacing.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks. I liked the 235 better due to the full spare tire option fitting under the floor, I can run Wildpeak AT3s, and I was conscious about keeping the set up as light as possible for better performance/fuel economy. 245 would look great but I wasn't willing to compromise my list for the aesthetics. The extra height/width of tire wouldn't realistically benefit the type of driving I will see as well! Also 235 is a more cost effective choice for replacing.
Manitoban here as well, were did you order your rumble if you don’t mind me asking. Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
View attachment 172502
245/65/R17 BFGoodrich KO2
Black Rhino Overland 17in

No rub and I don’t notice much road noise at all. Acceleration did take a hit however. This set up weights 76 lb

A bit of an increase in ride height, noticeable getting in and out.
Hi ArchRav - we have a very different noise level with KO2s on our Rav. Noise is noise on forest service roads here in Boise (which only has one freeway) - but the noise level on pavement is mind-numbingly noticeable over 40mph . Just put the new BFG Trail Terrains on our truck for that reason…and the noise increase over the OEM Firestone Destination all-seasons on pavement is slightly louder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2021 RAV4 XSE Hybrid
3 Posts
I like how open they are. Details?
Advanti Hybris Gloss Black Wheels
Rims: 20x8.5 +40mm offset
Wheels: 245/45/R20

921 - 940 of 954 Posts