Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
941 - 954 of 954 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Looks great! How's she ride?
Rides great. Feels more planted due to wider tires. I have the same tires on the stock wheels and I can tell this is better and there’s little resistance, as in previously I would let my hand off the wheel and can tell any little thing can push the car off track. Wider wheels makes it planted. Been over big bumps and what not, still no issues. Very happy. Going to install a ready lift soon.

·
Registered
2019 Rav4 Hybrid LE
344 Posts
View attachment 174339

Put some tiny little 215/60R16s (26" OD) on as an experiment. Compared to the previous 31s, overall road performance is very noticeably improved.
Jacked to the max and bouncing around in the desert with recovery gear a few months ago. Now lowered and rolling on skinny 16's. What's next ? Slammed with airbags and low rider bouncing competitions ? Your poor Rav doesn't know what the hell is happening.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey all, long time 4Runner owner, new Rav4 owner. Just picked up a 2021 XLE Premium Hybrid in Lunar rock for my wife's new ride. Really enjoying browsing all the wheels+tires set ups while looking for the right combo for us.

In the T4R community, the "will it rub" question gets asked so much that a reference chart exists. Is there anything similar here?

I'm thinking of 245/65/17s on a ~35mm offset rim, with a 235/70/17 spare. Looks like that setup should work, but would love some feedback.

Here's the T4R chart. If this exists for the RAV4, I'd really appreciate a link:

Thanks all, and awesome rides!
Colorfulness Rectangle Font Screenshot Parallel

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Hey all, long time 4Runner owner, new Rav4 owner. Just picked up a 2021 XLE Premium Hybrid in Lunar rock for my wife's new ride. Really enjoying browsing all the wheels+tires set ups while looking for the right combo for us.

In the T4R community, the "will it rub" question gets asked so much that a reference chart exists. Is there anything similar here?

I'm thinking of 245/65/17s on a ~35mm offset rim, with a 235/70/17 spare. Looks like that setup should work, but would love some feedback.

Here's the T4R chart. If this exists for the RAV4, I'd really appreciate a link:

Thanks all, and awesome rides!
View attachment 174351
Hah. Indeed, we probably do need something like that.

Those tires will fit just fine, but may rub on the front mud flaps if you have those.

941 - 954 of 954 Posts