Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

Pictures of your Aftermarket Wheels-

674659 1132
What's good guys, this is my first time entering the Yota community I've been a strict BMW/Lexus enthusiast for the longest but now things have changed.

Let's arrange our set ups by the following-

Brand: Vossen
Model: VSF2
Size: 22x9
Offset: 38
Comfort: 7/10

I have the XLE Premium, I do miss the ride of my 19s more but the look of these 22s makes up for it. I thought it was going to look horrible, I took a gamble buying em. But after I installed, I'm in love. Anyone who's hesitant to put 22s on their 2019 Rav4... dont be lol
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Sport utility vehicle
1081 - 1100 of 1133 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
I find my rear shock to sag pretty easy on my Rav4p 2022 with only 2 mountain bikes on the hitch and a little stuff in the trunk....
Do you guys have a solution that would not be too overkill like Dendoff spring (I think the ride would be too harsh) ? Maybe just a level kit for the rear? Would jack 2 inch only in the rear to make for the usual sag..? Someone else is getting annoyed by this ?

·
Registered
18 Posts
2019 Toyota RAV4 Advenutre

BFG Trail Terrain A/T
235/65/17

Black Rhino Overland
17x8 +35

only configuration for the two on Americas Tire but found out you could get a 245/65/17 tire. But these new tires are grippy as hell and silent! Had to give them a shot for the newest version of tire and they’re impressive.
View attachment 175633
View attachment 175636
View attachment 175635

View attachment 175632
Any rubbing with this setup?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
59 Posts
I find my rear shock to sag pretty easy on my Rav4p 2022 with only 2 mountain bikes on the hitch and a little stuff in the trunk....
Do you guys have a solution that would not be too overkill like Dendoff spring (I think the ride would be too harsh) ? Maybe just a level kit for the rear? Would jack 2 inch only in the rear to make for the usual sag..? Someone else is getting annoyed by this ?
These would work.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Sadly that was the shops, not mine. I do have one on my to-buy list next year.
I have the 5000 model and love it. Havent used it on the Prime yet. I've used it from quick wheel changes, swapping suspension to pulling engines. If you have a Costco membership be on the lookout for deals, think I got mine for around $1000 a few years ago.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Falken Wildpeak A/T Trails 235 / 65 / 17
Superspeed RF06RR bronze 17 x 9 ET 38
No rub as far as I can tell
Zero to minimal stretch of the tires on the 9 inch wide rims
-------
update: rim rubs against tie rod on full lock turn...had to install 3mm spacer to clear
-------
update: despite the 3mm spacer, can still feel VERY subtle rub on full lock turn..prefer not to deal with spacers and having to keep experimenting..getting a new set that's 17 x 8 with ET 35

View attachment 181432
View attachment 181430
View attachment 181433
View attachment 181434
View attachment 181431
😍😍 love the bronze with that green!! Is that paint custom? chef’s kiss

·
Registered
6 Posts
For sag try DENDOFF Rear Coils. they can be seen here,

Scroll to the bottom.
5th Gen Models
To purchase these coils, please contact Dendoff Springs Ltd. Directly -
1-800-661-4205 ext. Mason from sales.

·
Registered
7 Posts
2019 Trail
KMC 708’s - 17”x8”
Falken A/T Trail - 245/65

Not lifted and no rubbing. Noticed ZERO change to mileage. Mostly highway driver for work with occasional weekend excisions. Much softer cushier ride - nice for someone who spends many hours driving weekly.

Now I have to make sure my Toyota donut wheel wrench works with the new wheel lock. If not, I’ll have to find an adapter???

·
Registered
63 Posts
2019 Trail
KMC 708’s - 17”x8”
Falken A/T Trail - 245/65

Not lifted and no rubbing. Noticed ZERO change to mileage. Mostly highway driver for work with occasional weekend excisions. Much softer cushier ride - nice for someone who spends many hours driving weekly.

Now I have to make sure my Toyota donut wheel wrench works with the new wheel lock. If not, I’ll have to find an adapter???
nicely done!

·
Registered
2 Posts
This thread helped me find just what I was looking for in regards to fitment so I thought I should add my set up. Rubs at almost full lock when in reverse but it’s not too bad. Not lifted currently. Just waiting for Eibach to finish their lift spring kit for the prime.
wheels: Work meister S1R 18x8+8
Tires: Toyo open country AT3s 255/60 R18

Vehicle Automotive lighting Plant Hood Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Car Vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Plant

·
Registered
2 Posts
1081 - 1100 of 1133 Posts