Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

Pictures of your Aftermarket Wheels-

674717 1132
What's good guys, this is my first time entering the Yota community I've been a strict BMW/Lexus enthusiast for the longest but now things have changed.

Let's arrange our set ups by the following-

Brand: Vossen
Model: VSF2
Size: 22x9
Offset: 38
Comfort: 7/10

I have the XLE Premium, I do miss the ride of my 19s more but the look of these 22s makes up for it. I thought it was going to look horrible, I took a gamble buying em. But after I installed, I'm in love. Anyone who's hesitant to put 22s on their 2019 Rav4... dont be lol
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Sport utility vehicle
1101 - 1120 of 1133 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Finally got new shoes for my rig. Black Rhino Boxer 17x8 Offset +12 wrapped in BFGoodrich KO2’s 245/65/17. The tires stick out about a 1/2 inch outside the wheelwell. No rub whatsoever (full lock and reverse). I’m very happy with how aggressive it looks. Road noise is more noticeable vs. the factory tires. I lost about 2-3 mpg, but worth it in my opinion.

Feel free to follow me on Instagram to continue to watch my build. @ChiTownRav4
Hood Automotive tire Automotive lighting Vehicle Motor vehicle

Land vehicle Car Vehicle Tire Wheel

Wheel Tire Sky Vehicle Cloud

·
Registered
2022 TRD Off Road
23 Posts
Finally got new shoes for my rig. Black Rhino Boxer 17x8 Offset +12 wrapped in BFGoodrich KO2’s 245/65/17. The tires stick out about a 1/2 inch outside the wheelwell. No rub whatsoever (full lock and reverse). I’m very happy with how aggressive it looks. Road noise is more noticeable vs. the factory tires. I lost about 2-3 mpg, but worth it in my opinion.

Feel free to follow me on Instagram to continue to watch my build. @ChiTownRav4
Looks great! What lift do you have?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Plant

2019 XLE Premium.
17x8 Platinum Retribution +40 Gunmetal
235/65-17 BfGoodrich Trail Terrain.
Just had these put on and really like them. There already dirty because I live on a dirt road. I liked my oem 19” wheels but I like the price and options of the 17” tires more.

·
Registered
1 Posts
2019 Trail
KMC 708’s - 17”x8”
Falken A/T Trail - 245/65

Not lifted and no rubbing. Noticed ZERO change to mileage. Mostly highway driver for work with occasional weekend excisions. Much softer cushier ride - nice for someone who spends many hours driving weekly.

Now I have to make sure my Toyota donut wheel wrench works with the new wheel lock. If not, I’ll have to find an adapter???

2019 Trail
KMC 708’s - 17”x8”

Not lifted and no rubbing. Noticed ZERO change to mileage. Mostly highway driver for work with occasional weekend excisions. Much softer cushier ride - nice for someone who spends many hours driving weekly.

Now I have to make sure my Toyota donut wheel wrench works with the new wheel lock. If not, I’ll have to find an adapter???
2019 Trail
KMC 708’s - 17”x8”

Nice set up, I have the same combination just with satin black. The lug nuts the installer used should come with a lug nut socket adapter, otherwise you can order off of amazon quite easily.

·
Registered
RAV4 Hybrid GXL
7 Posts
Sky Wheel Tire Car Vehicle

Mostly, I wanted all-terrain tyres for more confidence in mud and slopes with loose gravel. But to get the tyres I wanted I also needed to replace the rims. I also prefer a more rugged look, and I really liked these rims.

Wheel rims: KMC KM708 BULLY
Tires: Falken Wildpeak AT3W 245/55r17

Regarding the bigger tyres, I had very minor rubbing on rare occasions, but had to remove one of the clips inside the wheel arch.

Since taking this photo I've added a Frontline platform roof rack.

·
Registered
12 Posts
2021 R4P XSE Premium
Wheels: Konig Hypergram 17X8, 35 offset, Race bronze, ceramic coated, hub centric rings
Tires: Falken Wildpeak AT, 245/65/17
Lug nuts: Rays
OEM 19” wheel/ tires weight: 61 lbs.
Konig/Falken setup weight: 55 lbs.

I really like the new look! The wheels barely clear the calipers. Now I need to install OEM mud guards.

I highly recommend the Discount Tire rep (Don) on this forum, great communication. They did not have the wheels in stock, if not I would have purchased through them.

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Wheel Tire Automotive tire Locking hubs Tread

Wheel Tire Car Automotive parking light Vehicle

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Automotive tire Automotive lighting Automotive tail & brake light Motor vehicle Tread

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Hood

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood

Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Hood Automotive lighting Vehicle

Wheel Tire Automotive tire Automotive lighting Hood

Here’s my 2022 AWD LE. Just received this set from TireRack 2nd week of September.
Alphaequipt Foxtrot in Sunrise Orange. 17x7.5. +15. Blizzak WS90 225/65r17. Just barely poke beyond flares. Weight per tire is 60lbs. Weight of factory steel wheels is 52lbs. Mud guards came equipped. Right rear view is new Alphaequipt +15. Left rear view is factory steel wheel.

·
Registered
11 Posts
View attachment 187417
View attachment 187420
View attachment 187419
View attachment 187418
View attachment 187416
Here’s my 2022 AWD LE. Just received this set from TireRack 2nd week of September.
Alphaequipt Foxtrot in Sunrise Orange. 17x7.5. +15. Blizzak WS90 225/65r17. Just barely poke beyond flares. Weight per tire is 60lbs. Weight of factory steel wheels is 52lbs. Mud guards came equipped. Right rear view is new Alphaequipt +15. Left rear view is factory steel wheel.
Are you running a lift?

1101 - 1120 of 1133 Posts