Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

Pictures of your Aftermarket Wheels-

1M views 1K replies 472 participants last post by  Discount Tire 
#1 ·
What's good guys, this is my first time entering the Yota community I've been a strict BMW/Lexus enthusiast for the longest but now things have changed.

Let's arrange our set ups by the following-

Brand: Vossen
Model: VSF2
Size: 22x9
Offset: 38
Comfort: 7/10

I have the XLE Premium, I do miss the ride of my 19s more but the look of these 22s makes up for it. I thought it was going to look horrible, I took a gamble buying em. But after I installed, I'm in love. Anyone who's hesitant to put 22s on their 2019 Rav4... dont be lol
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Sport utility vehicle

See less See more
#232 ·
i think it looks nice, I have question, do you know the clearance there is on the inside of the front wheel top, I have on order a xse it will be here mid April and would like to use my
19” nice rims from my highlander hybrid , can you let me know the specs of your new
rims I would like to know the j size it could 65j , 75j 80j these numbers are the width
where the tires meet the rims thanks

#221 ·
Nice Setup!

Gonna start my own little project with an 19 XLE AWD. Got me the rough country 2.5" lift. Trying to see whats the tallest tire I can get on there to add more clearance to tow hitch (sits very low factory).

Did you do any lift kit at all onyours? I am trying to push either 235/75R17 or 245/70R17 with that 2.5" RC lift. I put on a rack for my dirtbike and it brings the rear end of the rav alot. Makes tow hitch impact ground on certain slopes.

I will be posting pics up on the project. Excited about it!

Cheers

Manny

#15 ·
18X7.5 ENKEI PERFORMANCE J10 BLK MA LP Offset: 38mm

I wanted better (more sticky) tires for the rain and better tires weren't available in a 17" rim so I got 18".
Although a good highway cruising tire the stock Firestone Destination LE 2 weren't suited for wet stop and go traffic, the 225/60R-18 PIRELLI P ZERO ALL SEASON PLUS reduce dry stopping distance by 10 feet and wet stopping distance by 33 feet. I kept the stock rims for snow tires.

The Firestone drove very sloppy, felt like I was going to trip over the front tire going around corners, bounced like crazy after a bump, the PIRELLI P ZERO ALL SEASON PLUS isn't any noisier, has just as good a ride but still performs very well on corners , it made a world of difference and I'm very happy I made the switch.

Cheers,

#1,099 ·
#24 · (Edited)
19’ Hybrid XLE

Brand: Black Rhino
Model: Boxer
Size: 16x7
Offset: 15
Tire: Falken Wildpeak At3w 235/70/16
MPG: Seem to have lost 1-1.5mpg...not bad!
Ride: No more road noise than the OEMs, not as squishy of a ride, but still very comfortable. Does not feel sluggish with weight increase.

OEM 17” with firestone destination: 48.6lbs

New wheels: 56.8lbs

#26 ·
19’ Hybrid XLE

Brand: Black Rhino
Model: Boxer
Size: 16x7
Offset: 15
Tire: Falken Wildpeak At3w 235/70/16
MPG: Seem to have lost 1-1.5mpg...not bad!
Ride: No more road noise than the OEMs, not as squishy of a ride, but still very comfortable. Does not feel sluggish with weight increase.

OEM 17” with firestone destination: 48.6lbs

New wheels: 56.8lbs

View attachment 146204
Any reason why you went with 16's vs the 17's? I might get the black rhino rumble's in the same tire set up.

#53 ·
I'd like to replace the wheels on my 2019 XLE with a set of black wheels. Can anybody tell me the stock wheel width and offset on my stock wheels? And can anybody make recommendations on 17" wheels, maybe something like the ones pictured in Reply #s 7, 11 & 44 above? I want to remount my original tires and make this as easy a swap as possible. My RAV is white and I think that black wheels would look great with the white. Thanks.