Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I am looking to pimp my ride in the most budget-friendly way - 2013 Limited AWD

I have had my ravvie for 3 years and its finally time to do a facelift. Can I get it too look like any of the newer models ('15 -19 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: )

Paintwork, Lights, bumper/ grill, interior, stereo, car system, wheels... Open to as many suggestions as possible.

I will be doing a dip, probably purchase a kit from Dip My Car and super wrap. Haven't decided on that yet. Advice welcome. Will put up pictures as I make changes.

Looking forward to going on this journey with you all.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi everyone. I am looking to pimp my ride in the most budget-friendly way - 2013 Limited AWD

I have had my ravvie for 3 years and its finally time to do a facelift. Can I get it too look like any of the newer models ('15 -19 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: )

Paintwork, Lights, bumper/ grill, interior, stereo, car system, wheels... Open to as many suggestions as possible.

I will be doing a dip, probably purchase a kit from Dip My Car and super wrap. Haven't decided on that yet. Advice welcome. Will put up pictures as I make changes.

Looking forward to going on this journey with you all.
I havent done anything to my own RAV18 .. but, if you have instagram account, there is a lot of cool guys who has done amazing job with RAV exterior. try this account @redravtrd. Also, @rav4adventures on Instagram has beautiful photographs of stock rav4 18 model ... he makes RAV4 thousand time sexy with his amazing shots !

if you really want to do basic things go to Aliexpress and you will find tons of accessories at cheap and free international shipping - u just need to be patient with shipping time.
if you find something nice .. share it with us !

1 - 2 of 2 Posts