Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm sorry if this has already been discussed somewhere here. I've been googling for 2 days now, and I'm not even sure what to actually search for. My wife and I are test driving a 2014 Rav4 XLE, and love it. The only problem I'm having right now is with playing audio over Bluetooth from my LG G4. (Android 6.0). Bluetooth connects fine, and it'll show album art for 1 song, and the name of the song, but it doesn't change regardless of what I'm listening to, and the controls on the display won't work (play/pause, skip, etc) and I can't browse my music library. I have to press play on my phone, and skip tracks with my phone. The onscreen buttons beep when you press them, but nothing happens. This is only when trying to play music that is on the phone (mp3s / flac etc). If I use Spotify, the display in the Rav works fine, album art and meta data changes with the songs, and the pause/play / skip buttons all work. I haven't tested this with a USB drive yet, or an ipod/iphone. Has anyone else had this problem? Is there a software update for this? Or is it my phone? I've yet to try it with my wife's Nexus 5. Other vehicles we've tested worked fine with my phone, but I can't recall if we tried it in the other Rav4's we drove. HD radio and XM seem to work fine.

Any help would be great!

Thanks!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts