Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Colts have no chance against the Pats. There only slim chance to win is if they out score the Pats because the Colts have a crappy defense.

·
Registered
10,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The Jets almost pulled a huge upset. But the Kicking team will have new faces next year. They are going to clean house. These guys are pros. They have to perform under pressure. Two miss field goals. Both too win the game. Their is too much on the line here to be pussy footing around.

I was right again. The Atlanta Falcons move on and the 8-8 RAMS are brought to reality.

At this time, 5:34 EDT. [going to church] I took a minute to post this.

Today, it is the Vikings vs. Eagles and the Colts vs. the Patriots.

Here it is a little tricky. Here the Eagles [without TO] will show their true grit. But I guess at the end, the Vikings [like always] will show their weaknesses.

The colts and the Patriots will be a war. Despite the Patriots are banged up. Manning and company should take care of business. I'll be back tonight.

Right know I have to wash my RAV4 to go to church and thank the Lord for the life it has given me.

·
Registered
10,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, until know my predicions are correct. Eagles, Streelers, and Falcons move on. Now I'm going to see the Colts and Patriots. I think the Colts can take care of business today. I'm doing 3 of 4, not bad. Next time I'll throw some money to Las vegas and see if I can win some money at the tables. :lol: . See you tonight when the game is over.

·
Registered
10,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
3 of 4 is good enough. The Colts, they can't play in the snow and the harsh winter of New England. Manning, great year. but even you couldn't cope with it.

Anyway, what do we got:

Steelers vs. Patriots...winner, Steelers, if the rookie hangs on :roll:

Falcons vs. Eagles...winner, Eagles in a very close one

·
Registered
422 Posts
I hope the results are as you say, but my guess is that they'll be exactly the opposite.

Looking forward to finding out!

Becky

J

·
0 Posts
Yea, i agree with Becky. The Eagles should walk all over the falcons...even the chiefs were able to do that. I also think that the steelers, lacking experience in the QB spot, will go down to a very very good Pats defense, and Tom Brady will take care of buisness. I pick the Pats to win the whole thing again. Whoever comes out of the AFC to play in the superbowl is going to win, the NFC has no chance.

·
Registered
10,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well, one down, one to go. The Eagles were just too much for the Falcons.

Now, this is a little more, let’s say, of a problem. The Steelers are a great defensive team, with a great running offence. The Patriots have been to "The Game" two times in three years. That speaks for itself.

The weather must isn't a factor. Both teams have played in cold, below zero weather. Special teams, controling the run, and ball control is the key.

Winners, Steelers in a close, bloody brawl.

It's 3-0 Pats, no problem.

·
Registered
422 Posts
I called both of these games as soon as I heard the results of the last round. (Previous rounds I was maybe a little better than 50/50.) Ricky thought the Pats would win but that it would be a close game, I told him no way, Pats in a blowout.

As for the Superbowl, I'm guessing Pats, and by a decent margin. Predictions guys?

Becky

J

·
0 Posts
Born in Massachusetts, lived in Rhode Island for a while, and go back every summer to visit my family.... but yes I do live in dreary, boring Kansas now, but that doesn't mean I can't cheer for the Pats

1 - 20 of 30 Posts