Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have the Husky all weather mats? Please post pictures. I'm needing help deciding if I wanted to get the Husky vs. Weathertech. Thanks.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I have the Husky Liners 98971 WeatherBeater Black Front and 2nd Row Seat Floor Liners from Amazon for my 2016 SE. Complete coverage on the dead pedal vs only half coverage on the WeatherTechs. Judging by pics of the WTs, it appears that Huskys 2nd row liners extend further under the front seats. Also people have said that the WTs are slippery. My wife has confirmed this for her WTs for her Acura TL.

I chose the Huskys over the WTs mainly bc of the full coverage of the dead pedal and I'm very happy with the purchase.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00DO04MTS/ref=yo_ii_img?ie=UTF8&psc=1

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have the Husky Liners 98971 WeatherBeater Black Front and 2nd Row Seat Floor Liners from Amazon for my 2016 SE. Complete coverage on the dead pedal vs only half coverage on the WeatherTechs. Judging by pics of the WTs, it appears that Huskys 2nd row liners extend further under the front seats. Also people have said that the WTs are slippery. My wife has confirmed this for her WTs for her Acura TL.

I chose the Huskys over the WTs mainly bc of the full coverage of the dead pedal and I'm very happy with the purchase.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00DO04MTS/ref=yo_ii_img?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Thanks that helps a lot. Do you have a picture? I want to see the actual mat on the Rav4. I've checked online and seeing two versions. One with the white Husky print and the other with black Husky print.

I used to have Weathertech on my minivan and yes it is true that it can get slippery.

·
Premium Member
7,938 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Kinda dirty, but you can see that the dead pedal is covered 100% and 100% covered with dirt.

Just imagine with the WeatherTechs, half coverage means dirt will get under the liner and onto your carpet.

Attachments

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks. Those pictures helped a lot. I already placed my order for the Husky's after seeing the recommendation about Toyota all weather mat.

I am very impressed with the Husky All Weather mats.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts