Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont no if there is already one are not but it would be nice to have 1 if there isnt 1 already

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Has anyone ever checked into this? It would be great to ahve one in texas. :)

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Would be a good idea in my opinion. I think there are quite a few Rav 4 owners out there but there needs to be a way to hook us up.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah there's gotta be a way to get us all together. I mean I see an average of 5-6 4s everyday and most of them are identical to mine except I have a spoiler.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
if you guys want to make a club - first thing is first. if all of you are in texas... agree to meet up. takea photoshoot and then make a website. maybe do one of those freebie sites for now till you get soemthing really started.

make some small flyers or business cards, leave them on EVERY RAV4 you see.

put the site, and a contact email and phone number. on the site put a NEW MEETUP date to meet the new people. adda forum or message board if you can- or just put a link to THIS ONE on RAV4WORLD to this discussion group

This is how I started Scion Dynasty. but scions are easier to start a club for....

Rav4s are much more challenging. but if you all need any help. let me know. i knwo some club leaders in texas, i can always contact them to see if there is anything they can do to help.

where are you all located in texas anyway?

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i wouldnt mind having a meet every once in a while with all the rav4's in texas, is would actually be pretty cool having a photo shoot.. :) 8)

·
Registered
750 Posts
If there are enough people, we could organize a meet to coincide with a car show. That usually is a good excuse to minimize the WAF (wife annoyance factor).

Battle Drag is in Galveston (Hitchcock), TX over October 9th-11th. I plan to attend one of the 3 days.

Fry's Electronics has a big show on November 8th, in Webster, TX. It's halfway between H-town and Galveston. I'll be there, for sure.

Import Faceoff is in Dallas, TX on November 15th. Long drive, but I might go.

Turkey Drag is on December 5th-6th, in Tyler, TX. Also a long drive, but might go.

Anyone in the Lone Star State who wants a meet, post a preference or suggest a better show.

·
Registered
750 Posts
I was at the Fry's Electronics Show, and it went phenomenally. About 30-40 car stereo competitors, and 10-20 show cars. You kids missed out!

Won my category: 2-10's or 1-12" sub.
Officially 141.7 dB on 30s average, playing Pink Floyd. :lol: Burped around 144 that day.

Duct Tape adds the dBs !!!1!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I see most of y'all that responded are in Houston or around it, would give my wife and myself a chance to see her parents. Thankfully they are not the stereotypical in-laws. Would love to be kept abrest of anything. It's a shame there are not more on here from the North Texas area.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I see most of y'all that responded are in Houston or around it, would give my wife and myself a chance to see her parents. Thankfully they are not the stereotypical in-laws. Would love to be kept abrest of anything. It's a shame there are not more on here from the North Texas area.
I'm not from north Texas, even though I'm originally from Tyler, Tx. Now I live in the Austin area, just got my Rav4 earlier this month.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts