Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been meaning to do this for a loonnnggg time, guys & gals. We have seen many pics from newbie owners who are anxious to upload their albums and proudly show us all their new toy. But seldom do we see pics of the owners as we hide behind fictitious call names and avatars, it would be nice to associate a face with an alias or avatar.

Come on guys, don't be shy, we've been sharing our experiences, valuable info and laughs on this forum, and we have a good crew to share it with. So post at least one pic of yourself, preferably with your RAV and remember, if OC can do it, you can do it!!!
Here goes........
http://rav4world.com/forums/album_pic.php?pic_id=1943

OC

·
Premium Member
7,096 Posts
Ok OC, you asked for it!!! Another pretty face!!! :lol:

Here's a pic of me before I retired, retirement is good for the mind and body!!! :D

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There he is.....The American Sportsman!!! Like your pre-retirement pic, Quick. :lol: Just another 3 1/2 more years, and I'll be there too - out in the woods, out on the lake, and getting nagged by the wife and her "Honeydew" list!! :lol:

OC

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks, Marcutio. That thread goes back to last Sept, well before most our 4.3 members arrived, and we have had many 4.3 folks join in recent months. We need to see some pics of these folks in the 4.3 or those in the 4.1 and 4.2's that haven' t posted.

Common guys, let's get goin' here!!! :p

OC

·
Registered
55 Posts
The pictures are great but when I see pictures of people that have only been voices or type, I wan't to say, "that's not soandso, they don't sound like that". You know what I mean?

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Herk wrote:
The pictures are great but when I see pictures of people that have only been voices or type, I wan't to say, "that's not soandso, they don't sound like that". You know what I mean?
That's the object of the game - to see what we really look and "sound" like!! :wink:

OC

·
Registered
6,348 Posts
yea .. more like a strapper lol

\"OCInsomniac\" said:
Flyman wrote:
look in my album to see my pic in front of my GN..
I always thought that strapping looking young man was one of your GN pit crew!! :lol:

OC

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You guys are a real bunch of chicken s _ _ _ s!!! Quickdtoo and myself were the only ones to post new pics, and only a couple of others at least pointed us to pics in their albums. This is the last time OC Superman reveals his true identity!!! :p :p

Get your cameras out!!! :x

OC

1 - 20 of 23 Posts