Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. Joined this forum for a while but never have a chance to write introduction post.

I have been a Honda fan for many year. My first car is 1997 Honda Civic DX hatchback. It is manual and non-power steering. Drive that 6-7 years and absolute worry-free. My second car is also Honda/Acura brand. The tip-tronic transmission breaks down once hits the 100K mark.

After that I found nice deal on Miata, owns it 3 year and finally have to say goodbye because of new family member. I bought Honda Civic SI Sedan and very happy about it. Times flies, now my little baby is ready for school and we move to NJ for school zone. I am currently considering buy another AWD vehicle. CRV, RAV4, Outback are on the considering list. But very high change I will buy a Rav4. (thanks to the 0% APR and 2 Year Toyota Care promotion. It saves a lot....)

Hope this is not too long for introduction, but if you have any question about other brand quality, I am happy to share my experience.

·
Registered
9,702 Posts
Welcome! Let us know which vehicle you buy and why you decided to buy it, compared with other choices.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you everyone. I am thinking to buy it after 9/15, (tax is my occupation)
Definitely will post some pictures on the forum

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.