Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I created a monster...I tried to save some money and bought a replacement right side power mirror from Rock Auto.
It is an exact match to the Toyota mirror plastic wise how ever the mirror is not that great, has a little bit of a fun house look to it, and wire harness is not the same as the RAV is. I put the mirror on the car and thought this is great! 15 minutes and I'm done. When I tried the mirror out it only went L&R and them stopped working. The drivers side stopped working now too. Needless to say it blew the power mirror fuse. I looked at the book and there is no power mirror reference of a fuse listed. Looking at the fuses under the dash is contortion act in it's self and they don't look like any are blown. Can someone tell me what fuse runs the mirrors? I'd like to not have to pull every fuse till I find the bad one.
The mirror is on it's way back to Rock Auto ASAP! I guess I'll look for a Toyota mirror on eBay or something.
Thanks for the help!!!

2010 RAV4

·
Your Humble Administrator
2008 RAV4 Limited V6
16,757 Posts
Welcome to RAV4World! The remote mirrors are powered through the 7.5A ACC fuse under the dash. Yes, you do need to be a contortionist to get under there. Here's a tip: look under the hood in the passenger side fuse box. There you will find a little white plastic fuse puller that might help you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts