Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 545 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The 5th Gen RAV4 should be at some dealers this week or if not real soon. Let's see what kind of deals are out there. Please list your sales price before tax, title, and license as those vary city to city.

Year:
Trim (LE, XLE, XLE Premium, Adventure, Limited, Hybrid XSE, etc):
FWD or AWD:
Options:
MSRP:
Invoice Price (if known):
Sales Price (excluding tax, title, license):
Doc Fee:
Dealer Add-Ons (extended warranty, tint, paint protectant, etc):
City and State Where You Purchased:

·
Premium Member
7,691 Posts
Won't have the paperwork until I go pick it up and the wife signs, but here's what I went with.

Year: 2019
Trim: XLE Premium AWD Silver Sky Metallic
Options: Advanced Tech Pkg, Weather Pkg, XLE Premium Tech Pkg, Mudguards, Cross bars
MSRP: $36,618
Sales Price (excluding tax, title, license): $35101 before $750 Loyalty
Doc Fee: $115
Dealer Add-Ons: None
City and State Where You Purchased:Wilsonville OR

·
Registered
189 Posts
Won't have the paperwork until I go pick it up and the wife signs, but here's what I went with.

Options: Advanced Tech Pkg, Weather Pkg, XLE Premium Tech Pkg, Mudguards, Cross bars
Same as what I have ordered except I ordered gray interior with the JBL audio as well, and All-Weather Liner Package no mudguards or cross bars, I will put after market mudguards on later.

$34,962 plus tax, title, license, possible additional off pending what promotions if any are running when it comes in. My dealer doesn’t charge any additional stupid dealer fees.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just got my first Rav 4 the first one in Tom's River NJ payed 32,000 traded in my 2016 tacoma trd off road. Xle in midnight black metallic. Avent seen it in sun yet got it last night. Lots of buttons to figure out.

·
Registered
182 Posts

Do you know the requirements to qualify for the loyalty discount? I currently have a 17 RAV XLE HV

Thanks.

·
Registered
12 Posts
2019 RAV4 now avl. at Carmax dealerships -28868

Here the pricing on new XLE that's showing in stock at Carmax's Toyota dealership.
The discount off of MSRP is about 2750 for 2019. For 2018, it's about 5500+. I'd consider buying when the discount on 2019 is above 4000. Looking at 2019 Highlander prices, it seems we will get there as well once most of the 18 inventory is cleared.
FYI: The XLE I saw on Carmax.com a few hours ago is not avl. anymore. So, can't say what the detailed options were.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,691 Posts
33,902 is what I paid
Not helping, please provide details as requested by Stearicom.

The 5th Gen RAV4 should be at some dealers this week or if not real soon. Let's see what kind of deals are out there. Please list your sales price before tax, title, and license as those vary city to city.

Year:
Trim (LE, XLE, XLE Premium, Adventure, Limited, Hybrid XSE, etc):
FWD or AWD:
Options:
MSRP:
Sales Price (excluding tax, title, license):
Doc Fee:
Dealer Add-Ons (extended warranty, tint, paint protectant, etc):
City and State Where You Purchased:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Year: 19
Trim (LE, XLE, XLE Premium, Adventure, Limited, Hybrid XSE, etc): Adventure Ruby
FWD or AWD: AWD
Options: Weather, Premium Nav, Moonroof
MSRP: 38,393
Invoice Price (if known): N/A
Sales Price (excluding tax, title, license): 38,393
Doc Fee: 175
Dealer Add-Ons (extended warranty, tint, paint protectant, etc): N/A
City and State Where You Purchased: Illinois

·
Registered
478 Posts
Dealers in Denver are already competing openly on price. One dealer shows $1400 out the door off a Limited and $1200 off an Adventure and that's before clicking the "get out best price" button on their site.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Trim (LE, XLE, XLE Premium, Adventure, Limited, Hybrid XSE, etc): Adventure Ruby
Options: Weather, Premium Nav, Moonroof
MSRP: 38,393
Sales Price (excluding tax, title, license): 38,393
Doc Fee: 175
Dealer Add-Ons (extended warranty, tint, paint protectant, etc): N/A
City and State Where You Purchased: Illinois
You paid 40k yet alone msrp for a rav4... Think about that for a sec. I hope this is a joke because if I was a salesman, boy would I love you!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi everyone,
I thought I got a decent deal considering how new this car is right now. My price wasn’t too hard to negotiate. The hard part was tracking down the car with exact configuration I wanted. I was told there were only 40 XLE Premiums with AWD in the entire Northern California region. That 40 includes every color combination and random assortment of options available. I was only considering two colors, black or red, and both needed to have a black interior. There was only 1 black AWD Premium and 2 red AWD Premiums in the region. The car I bought was the only car out of the three which came with added options. So you can see it was extremely difficult to track down my car. I had at least 4 dealerships trying to help me find it. Every dealer told me I’d have to pay full sticker for this car, but I did my homework and found the lowest price I could find. After that there wasn’t much wiggle room, but I was able to talk one guy down a few extra $$$. In the end, I found a price I was willing to live with. I could have fought harder for a better deal, but I was happy just finding the car I wanted.

Trim (LE, XLE, XLE Premium, Adventure, Limited, Hybrid XSE, etc): XLE Premium, Ruby flare pearl w/ black interior
Options: Entune 3.0 audio plus & JBL w/ Clari-fi, XLE premium grade weather package, XLE Premium package, all weather floor liners and cargo tray, roof rack and cross bars, and special color (ruby flare pearl).
MSRP: $35,619
Sales Price (excluding tax, title, license): $33,000
OTD Price: $36,689.49 (Sales tax = 9.25%)
Dealer Add-Ons (extended warranty, tint, paint protectant, etc): None
City and State Where You Purchased: Northern California (High sales tax)

·
Registered
670 Posts
Trim: LE AWD
Options: LE AWD
MSRP: 36 879$ OTD CND (Taxes everything included)
Sales Price (excluding tax, title, license): 28,190$ + 1815$ delivery + 131$ AC fee and environmental fees. = 30136$ before taxes
OTD Price = 34 053.68$ (13% taxes) CND
Dealer Add-Ons (extended warranty, tint, paint protectant, etc): Winter tires on steel rims
City and State Where You Purchased: Canada / Ottawa

1 - 20 of 545 Posts