·
Registered
6 Posts
Bought on Dec 25.

Year: 2020
Trim : XLE
FWD or AWD: AWD
Options: Weather Package
MSRP: 30,859(includes options and delivery fee)
Invoice Price (if known):
Sales Price (excluding tax, title, license): 26,900
OTD price: 30500 - Including tax, dmv fees, misc fees and 2.90 % interest on a 4 year loan.
Dealer Add-Ons :N/A

Been great so far, The only thing I badly need to upgrade being the audio. I just cannot handle it.

·
Registered
2020 XSE Silver/Black Hybrid
214 Posts
// I am talking to a salesman in Puente Hills Toyota named Sean, a brother of a friend who supposively can hook me up but just told me the White XSE listed at 37K is now 40K because "all hyrbrids include a 3k upgrade", in other words, we are marking this up because someone will pay it. I will stick with my local dealer south bay toyota and hope to find something by the time my lease ends.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Yeah, that $3k markup by dealers is b.s. No one should pay that otherwise they’ll continue to spew that garbage to other customers. The same thing happened to me at a local Toyota dealer, where they said they had a 2020 rav4 hybrid Limited in stock in the color I wanted, then when I showed up at the dealership and scrutinized the deal it was apparent that the price was $3k above msrp. I told them that was a showstopper for me. Then they told me the car I wanted had been sold by the internet sales manager to another customer, for $5-$10k over msrp, but that they could get another one like it for me from another lot. I guess they figured at this point I’d feel I was getting a deal to pay “only $3k over msrp”. I told them I didnt believe them about these markups, and thanks but no thanks. Classic bait and switch.

·
Registered
214 Posts
saw this today...https://www.westcoasttoyotalb.com/inventory/new-2020-toyota-rav4-hybrid-le-awd-sport-utility-2t3mwrfv2lw055783

i wanted the XSE blizzard white but might settle on saving 5-7k! and adding my own mods and touches, I have running boards, rims, tires and a few extras in my cart!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Trim: XSE Hybrid no tech package
AWD
Options: Key Fob warranty, tire rim, and security protection. $599
MSRP: Don't know, I ordered it.
Invoice Price: $47,670.23 - (15% tax)
Sales Price: $40,655.00 Canada
Doc Fee: $162 - includes registration
Dealer Add-Ons: Free block heater, paid for hitch and wiring harness and roof crossbars.
City and State Where You Purchased: Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada

I'm not getting the gas savings this time of year, using the heater limits the EV mode. Drove my mother in law back to Cape Breton last week, 1100 kms (683 miles) got 8.0 L/100km which I consider darn good in this size vehicle.

I ordered it on October 5, 2019, picked it up on December 10, 2019, a little over 9 weeks, they first told us not to expect it till January. It's my first Toyota and hybrid, first impressions are that the Toyota dealership is way more professional than Ford, the Toyota parts are amazingly great quality, other than the lack of EV mode in the winter the Rav4 is performing better than my expectations, I very solid vehicle.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Trim (LE, XLE, XLE Premium, Adventure, Limited, Hybrid XSE, etc): Adventure
Options: Weather Package + Convenience Package + Crap (All Weather Liner Package, Blackout Emblem, Mud guard)
MSRP: $36,818
Invoice Price (if known): -
Sales Price (excluding tax, title, license): $30,783 (Applied $1000 TFS Rebate + $500 Loyalty Coupon)
Doc Fee: $250
Dealer Add-Ons (extended warranty, tint, paint protectant, etc): None
City and State Where You Purchased: Cincinnati, Ohio

·
Registered
3 Posts
Trim (LE, XLE, XLE Premium, Adventure, Limited, Hybrid XSE, etc): XSE
Options: None
MSRP: $35,439 (Base: 34,050, Delivery Charge: 1,120, Factory installed options (Carpet Mats): 269)
Invoice Price (if known): - ?
Sales Price (excluding tax, title, license): $33,925
Doc Fee: $250
Dealer Add-Ons (extended warranty, tint, paint protectant, etc): None - Just a base XSE trim.
City and State Where You Purchased: Wappingers Falls, NY

I am getting an additional $500 off with TFS rebate (not included in sales price).
I asked about not taking the carpet mats and getting the price reduced ($269) but the sales guy said that it comes with the car and can not be deleted. Instead, I asked the sales manager to keep the carpet mats and throw in the cross bars (which he agreed to).

My final out the door price with sales tax, license and title fees, NY tire tax, NY insurance fee is $36,076.41. I did trade in my old Prius for $10000 so that lowered the sales tax that I paid. With the trade in, my OTD is 26,076.41. With the $500 TFS rebate, the total comes out to: $25,576.41.

The car is due to arrive at the dealership on 1/7/2020.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Purchase Dec 14

Trim (LE, XLE, XLE Premium, Adventure, Limited, Hybrid XSE, etc): TRD
Options: COLD WEATHER TECH, CROSS BARS, MUDGUARDS, BLACKED EMBLEMS
MSRP: $37,824
Invoice Price (if known): $35,1XX
Sales Price (excluding tax, title, license): $35,000
Sales Tax: $2798.03
Doc Fee: $85.00
OTD Price: $38,427.78 Final
Dealer Add-Ons (extended warranty, tint, paint protectant, etc): NONE
City and State Where You Purchased: FOLSOM, CA
Finance 1.9% 72 months Credit union Preapproved

I originally came in to look at a 19 adventure. Then ask about their 20 TRD. Got the adventure down to 29k before tax with rebate. Then started talking about the TRD. Got him down to 35 flat. Sales manager said invoice was $35,1xx but will just waive it. Overall great experiences, they almost didn’t want to budge because it was a TRD. What helped was my in-law was a previous buyer with this sales rep and referred me to him. After setting my deal, I was able to get him to sale a 2019 4Runner TRD premium for $38k before tax for my cousin who was in LA car shopping too lol. He came up the next day to pick it up. Talked about a referral then another referral from me. Really wish I got the JBL package but I can live without it too.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Purchase Dec 14

Trim (LE, XLE, XLE Premium, Adventure, Limited, Hybrid XSE, etc): TRD
Options: COLD WEATHER TECH, CROSS BARS, MUDGUARDS, BLACKED EMBLEMS
MSRP: $37,824
Invoice Price (if known): $35,1XX
Sales Price (excluding tax, title, license): $35,000
Sales Tax: $2798.03
Doc Fee: $85.00
OTD Price: $38,427.78 Final
Dealer Add-Ons (extended warranty, tint, paint protectant, etc): NONE
City and State Where You Purchased: FOLSOM, CA
Finance 1.9% 72 months Credit union Preapproved

I originally came in to look at a 19 adventure. Then ask about their 20 TRD. Got the adventure down to 29k before tax with rebate. Then started talking about the TRD. Got him down to 35 flat. Sales manager said invoice was $35,1xx but will just waive it. Overall great experiences, they almost didn’t want to budge because it was a TRD. What helped was my in-law was a previous buyer with this sales rep and referred me to him. After setting my deal, I was able to get him to sale a 2019 4Runner TRD premium for $38k before tax for my cousin who was in LA car shopping too lol. He came up the next day to pick it up. Talked about a referral then another referral from me. Really wish I got the JBL package but I can live without it too.
what credit union did you use and whats your credit score? Im at 698-710 and only got as low as 5.9%

·
Registered
16 Posts
what credit union did you use and whats your credit score? Im at 698-710 and only got as low as 5.9%
I went through myeecu (Fresno local), they had a end of the year special 1.9. Right now they are having 2.9 special. My credit score from transunion 745, Toyota ran me at 762 experian and gave me a 7.9% lol.

·
Registered
214 Posts
I went through myeecu (Fresno local), they had a end of the year special 1.9. Right now they are having 2.9 special. My credit score from transunion 745, Toyota ran me at 762 experian and gave me a 7.9% lol.
im still waiting for apr deals. i wont commit until its near 3%. your credit is crazy good!

·
Registered
734 Posts
Just go to a local credit union or bank and secure your own financing prior to buying. It will be likely 3 or 4 % on a new car/dealer purchase and won't be loaded with hidden fees.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Bought 1/6/2020

Trim (LE, XLE, XLE Premium, Adventure, Limited, Hybrid XSE, etc): XLE
Options: All weather floor and cargo, Blacked Emblems, LED Fogs
MSRP: $29,872
Sales Price (excluding tax, title, license): $25,582
Sales Tax:
Doc Fee: $50
OTD Price: $27,729 Final
Dealer Add-Ons (extended warranty, tint, paint protectant, etc): None
City and State Where You Purchased: Denver, CO
Finance 5.5% 48 Months: Financed with Toyota for the 1500 rebate. Refinancing after 2 months at 3%. Not the best finance deal, but plan on paying it off early in cash in a year or two in addition to the refi

I think i could have done better, but it was the color i wanted at a very fair price, and I liked the sales people - as a person in sales, i didnt feel the need to pinch every bit

·
Registered
24 Posts
Year: 2019
Trim : Limited
Options: All Weather Package, Entune 3 Premium 11 speaker JBL Audio, Advanced Technology Package, Mudguards, Blacked Out Emblem, All Weather Floor liners & Cargo Liner
MSRP: $39,317(includes options and delivery fee)
Invoice Price (if known): $37,400 (within a few bucks. This was based on the dealer invoice sheet I asked to see whether I can believe it was real or they make that up????
Sales Price (excluding tax, title, license & trade in credit): $36061
OTD price: $36972 - Including tax, dmv fees, misc fees $2000 trade in on old car.

Basically this Rav4 has every option except panoramic moon roof (ours has the regular moon roof), roof rack crossbars 7 wheel locks.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Year: 2019
Trim : Limited
Options: All Weather Package, Entune 3 Premium 11 speaker JBL Audio, Advanced Technology Package, Mudguards, Blacked Out Emblem, All Weather Floor liners & Cargo Liner
MSRP: $39,317(includes options and delivery fee)
Invoice Price (if known): $37,400 (within a few bucks. This was based on the dealer invoice sheet I asked to see whether I can believe it was real or they make that up????
Sales Price (excluding tax, title, license & trade in credit): $36061
OTD price: $36972 - Including tax, dmv fees, misc fees $2000 trade in on old car.

Basically this Rav4 has every option except panoramic moon roof (ours has the regular moon roof), roof rack crossbars 7 wheel locks.
That last line was supposed to be "& wheel locks" it would be a waste putting 7 wheel locks on a 4 wheel car...:sneaky:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Trim (LE, XLE, XLE Premium, Adventure, Limited, Hybrid XSE, etc): XSE Magnetic Grey
Options: All weather floor mats, Dual Panoramic roof, Technology package, Cold weather package, Premium Audio/JBL/Dynamic navigation, PPF front bumper/hood/fenders, window tint, ceramic coat protection, wheel locks, door edge guard/door handle cups PPF
MSRP:
Sales Price (excluding tax, title, license):
Sales Tax:
Doc Fee: $
OTD Price: $42,000 Final
Dealer Add-Ons (extended warranty, tint, paint protectant, etc): tint, paint protectant, unlimited lifetime warranty on specific parts/items
City and State Where You Purchased: FL

·
Registered
24 Posts
Trim (LE, XLE, XLE Premium, Adventure, Limited, Hybrid XSE, etc): XSE Magnetic Grey
Options: All weather floor mats, Dual Panoramic roof, Technology package, Cold weather package, Premium Audio/JBL/Dynamic navigation, PPF front bumper/hood/fenders, window tint, ceramic coat protection, wheel locks, door edge guard/door handle cups PPF
MSRP:
Sales Price (excluding tax, title, license):
Sales Tax:
Doc Fee: $
OTD Price: $42,000 Final
Dealer Add-Ons (extended warranty, tint, paint protectant, etc): tint, paint protectant, unlimited lifetime warranty on specific parts/items
City and State Where You Purchased: FL
Nice. how did you get a lifetime warranty?

·
Registered
17 Posts

What's Covered?
Engine repair, transmission repair and drivetrain repair can get costly, up to $3,000 or more. If your vehicle breaks down anywhere in the US, as far as Hawaii with Southern 441 Toyota Nationwide Lifetime Limited Powertrain Warranty, you don't have to worry about the cost of unexpected auto repairs. We'll even cover you all the way up in Canada.
Engine
Cylinder block and head and all internal parts, intake manifold, timing gears and gaskets, timing chain/belt and cover, flywheel, valve covers, oil pan, oil pump, engine mounts, turbocharger housing and all internal parts, supercharger housing and all internal parts, engine control computer, water pump, fuel pump, seals and gaskets.
Transmission
Case and all internal parts, torque converter, clutch cover, transmission mounts, transfer case and all internal parts, engine control computer, seals and gaskets.
FWD and RWD Drive Systems
Major and minor repairs to the Front Wheel Drive and Rear Wheel Drive systems are covered by the limited nationwide lifetime warranty. Eligible parts include the drive shaft, internal parts, seals, bearings, gaskets, and many more.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Can anyone tell me if this is a decent deal?

Trim: XLE Premium
Options: Weather Package, All Weather Floor Liners and Cargo Liner, Body Side Molding, Door Edge Guard, Mudguard, Tint, Fog Lights.
OTD (Including Fees / Tax): 30,100

501 - 520 of 659 Posts