Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

641 - 649 of 649 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Year: 2020 (japan made, VIN started with J)
Trim: XLE
FWD or AWD: AWD
Options: No extra packages.
Dealer Add-Ons (extended warranty, tint, paint protectant, etc): All-Weather Floor Mats, Led fog light, wheel lock.
Incentives: $500 student rebate
Trade-in: $500
APR: 0% for 60 months from Toyota
City and State Where You Purchased: Laurel, MD
Purchased : Last week of May, 2020
OTD Price (with all fees and taxes): $29397

was it a bad deal?
Good deal...... Just not exceptional 👍. Congratulations

·
Registered
3 Posts
Year: 2020
Trim: TRD
FWD or AWD: AWD
Options: TRD weather mats
MSRP: 37,900
Invoice Price (if known): 35,XXX
Sales Price (excluding tax, title, license): 32,850 (plus received $500 for being active duty military)
Doc Fee: 500
Dealer Add-Ons (extended warranty, tint, paint protectant, etc): Murphy Auto Program: $1,750 Ceramic window tint / locking lugs / nitrogen air / extended warranty (I didn't want it but they insisted they had to sell all their vehicles with it so the manager took the cost of the package off our previously agreed upon sales price)
City and State Where You Purchased: North Augusta, SC

·
Registered
103 Posts
Hi guys need help. i want an XLE Premium in NJ, best price so far is $30.5K before fees. what should i aim for?
If no answer, check kbb.com and Edmunds Tru Value.

If you have time, may want to scroll thru this long thread. iirc, there may have been some purchases in your area.

·
Registered
2020 Limited AWD - Blizzard Pearl/Black
184 Posts
So I kind of did a thing yesterday. The kind of thing that is reckless and stupid but... YOLO? Also the wife gave her blessing. Happy wife = Happy Life.

I traded my Blueprint/Nutmeg J-Vin 2019 XLE AWD for a Blizzard Pearl/Black J-Vin 2020 Limited AWD with ~200 miles on the ODO. It was assembled in the Aichi Plant 2/14/20. Came with roof rack cross bars, door edge guards, mud flaps and floor/cargo all weather liners. The 2020 also has a pin stripe the length of the vehicle like my old 1989 white Corolla. It was meant to be.

Sticker: 38,278
Purchased for 33,900 including destination/delivery excluding tax/tags/dealer fee/vehicle protection plans. This included the current 1000 cash back offer from Toyota.

Dealer gave me 800 dollars over max KBB value for my 2019, said it was in showroom condition and their detail guys wouldn't even have to touch it prior to a sale. That put me very close to payoff on the 2019 XLE loan. In fact while I was filling out the paperwork inside someone tried to buy the very 2020 out from under me I was there to buy. When the dealer said no, they actually climbed into my 2019 parked next to it and tried to buy that. The dealer was like this isn't even our car, Karen, get out.

Dealer threw in the 7 Year/100k Platinum 0 deductible bumper to bumper plan, 5 Year/75k paid maintenance plan and 0 deductible GAP for 1400 total. Financed through TFS at a lower rate than my 2019.

I stole back my headlight lens protectors I bought prior to the trade. 😁

·
Registered
103 Posts
So I kind of did a thing yesterday. The kind of thing that is reckless and stupid but... YOLO? Also the wife gave her blessing. Happy wife = Happy Life.

I traded my Blueprint/Nutmeg J-Vin 2019 XLE AWD for a Blizzard Pearl/Black J-Vin 2020 Limited AWD with ~200 miles on the ODO. It was assembled in the Aichi Plant 2/14/20. Came with roof rack cross bars, door edge guards, mud flaps and floor/cargo all weather liners. The 2020 also has a pin stripe the length of the vehicle like my old 1989 white Corolla. It was meant to be.

Sticker: 38.2
Purchased for 33.9 before tax/tags/dealer fee/vehicle protection plans. This included the current 1000 cash back offer from Toyota.

Dealer gave me 800 dollars over max KBB value for my 2019, said it was in showroom condition and their detail guys wouldn't even have to touch it prior to a sale. That put me very close to payoff on the 2019 XLE loan. In fact while I was filling out the paperwork inside someone tried to buy the very 2020 out from under me I was there to buy. When the dealer said no, they actually climbed into my 2019 parked next to it and tried to buy that. The dealer was like this isn't even our car, Karen, get out.

Dealer threw in the 7 Year/100k Platinum 0 deductible bumper to bumper plan, 5 Year/75k paid maintenance plan and 0 deductible GAP for 1400 total. Financed through TFS at a lower rate than my 2019.

I stole back my headlight lens protectors I bought prior to the trade. 😁

Super deal, Will, especially with the warranty ! Congrats ! Can you share your general location ?

·
Registered
1 Posts
New 2020 XLE FWD
MSRP 29000
Only option was mats and cargo net
Dealer add ons: Nitrogen and wheel locks
Paid $26,600 sale price after 1000 rebate
plus tax and Approx 150 doc fee
9.4% sales tax 😬 in LA
OTD $29,680.
Went I went to pick it up, they had inadvertently tinted the windows and added a clear bra. Was a mistake but they let it go as lagniappe.

Had to go to Houston to get a deal, as LA dealers were way high. Try Joe Myers Toyota in Houston for a great deal.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Advertised prices (without negotiation) have really increased in my area (Texas) since 1 Jul. 27K for LE, 28K plus for XLE. Increase of about 1K plus since end of June

Anyone seen the same ? Any news on release date of '21 model ?

641 - 649 of 649 Posts