Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
H

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Visited the local toy store and they are stuck on their RAV-4's!!! They wont deal at all. Anyone know a dealer in maybe Memphis or Dallas etc., that will sell for a decent price?? IE 1000 to 1500 under sticker or better??

Thanks!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
379 Posts
I glad they won't deal at all! :D Make my stinking rotten deal look all the better! How do I find mine? I know it's in the pipeline somewhere. There are several that are close but none exact.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
230 Posts
hogpowr said:
Visited the local toy store and they are stuck on their RAV-4's!!! They wont deal at all. Anyone know a dealer in maybe Memphis or Dallas etc., that will sell for a decent price?? IE 1000 to 1500 under sticker or better??

Thanks!
I see you're in Central Arkansas; I'm in Maumelle. I flew to Baltimore last Saturday to get my wifes V6 4x4 Limited for $2000 off MSRP. I got home around noon Sunday, so not too bad of a drive. If the difference was around $1000, I would not have done it, but $2000 is a lot on money (at least to me).
 
P

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
McSwine,

Why didnt you contact me for $100 over invoice in the Chicago area?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
340 Posts
I visited at least 3 or more dealer in NYC for the V6 Limited 4x4, they said I must paid the full sticker price and they will not go down. Even deduct $100 or free carpet. They only offer a free cash wash. :evil:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
172 Posts
I also got mine in the Baltimore area. I actually was given mine for under invoice, thank God. The MSRP was around $26,700, and I was given it for around $24,100. So that was around $2,500 off. It's a 2006 I-4 4x4 Sport w/:

- sunroof
- JBL
- side airbags
- DRLs
- tonneau cover & support poles
- mud guards
 
D

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I got prety good deal around Rochester area after visiting 6 dealers got my for $20,400 and MSRP was $21,500 plus they paid for my trade what i wanted.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
240 Posts
purduealum91 said:
McSwine,

Why didnt you contact me for $100 over invoice in the Chicago area?
Just to let you know, [email protected] Charles will NOT sell a V6 RAV4 for $100 over invoice. The few V6 models they received sold within 2 days of arrival, so they were confident that they didn't have to be as aggressive on the price compared to the I4 models.

Best I found in the Chicagoland area is 3% over invoice. Which comes out to around $2K off MSRP.
 
S

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
rablat5 said:
I also got mine in the Baltimore area. I actually was given mine for under invoice, thank God. The MSRP was around $26,700, and I was given it for around $24,100. So that was around $2,500 off. It's a 2006 I-4 4x4 Sport w/:

- sunroof
- JBL
- side airbags
- DRLs
- tonneau cover & support poles
- mud guards

Folks getting these really good deals. are you having to pay some outrages interest rate to get this deal?? :idea:
 
S

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
rablat5 said:
I also got mine in the Baltimore area. I actually was given mine for under invoice, thank God. The MSRP was around $26,700, and I was given it for around $24,100. So that was around $2,500 off. It's a 2006 I-4 4x4 Sport w/:

- sunroof
- JBL
- side airbags
- DRLs
- tonneau cover & support poles
- mud guards
Is that with TAX? How much is sales tax in your state?
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top