Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Toyota has updated their website for the new 2020 RAV4 Hybrid (with android auto!!!) that should be arriving in a couple of weeks at dealer lots. Have seen a couple folks mention they have ordered their 2020 rav4 hybrids and figured now was a good time to get OTD prices on these new 2020 models.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Isn't the beginning of the model year the most expensive time to buy a new one on the other
hand whats left of the 19's could be a deal.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Used this procedure (read on PriusChat.com) for my 3rd Toyota hybrid purchase. Call dealer of choice, ask for Internet Sales Department, get (usually offsite) person to set up sales rep at dealer of choice to take you purchase/factory order at or near Dealer Invoice price. This was a little harder this time as 2020 Rav4h was just starting production and I let them charge MSRP for the Options as I didn’t have invoice pricing for them at the time. Now I can see them here; http://www.carquotes.com/new-prices/toyota/rav4/2020/hybrid-limited-awd#Options. The dealer put in a dealer request for my exact build and explained that it will be built for, or assigned from the delivery docks to, my dealership. I didn’t ask sales person to make up a delivery timeline but I will; I think 4 to 8 weeks. I can wait as I still enjoy driving my 2012 Prius v, and the person I’m handing the Prius v down to can wait too. Put down $1000 refundable deposit to initiate everything.

Year: 2020 Rav4 Hybrid
Trim: Limited
FWD or AWD: AWDi
Options:
Limited Grade Advanced Technology Package
Limited Grade Weather Package
Adaptive Front Headlight System (AFS)
All weather floor liners
MSRP: $40474 (MSRP $36630 + $1120 doc + 2724 Options)
Invoice Price (if known): na
Sales Price (excluding tax, title, license):
$38892 (including $1120 Doc & Options)
To be added to Sales Price:
$3111 (Onondaga 8% sales tax)
$98 (Dealer reg, NY Inspect/tire recycle)
+———
$42101 (OTD Price; Does NOT include plate transfer fee)

Doc Fee (Delivery. Processing & Handling fee): $1120 (included in MSRP and Sales Price)
Dealer Add-Ons (extended warranty, tint, paint protectant, etc): none
City and State Where You Purchased: Syracuse, NY

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the tips.

I downloaded the invoice dealer cost for the Rav4 Hybrid 2020 and it's $29,305 for XLE base with no packages.
adding $500 to the invoice price plus sales, doc and title, reg lic fees I get the following OTD price calc.

$30,515 MSRP
$29805 = invoice + $500
$150 doc fee
$29,955 subtotal
$1872 6.25% sales tax (Texas)
$210 title, lic, reg fee

$32,037 total OTD price

should I just call around to the internet depts and offer $32,037 on a OTD price now? or wait till Dec and see if I can score some added end of year dealer incentives? thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts