Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey how many of you guys watch it? Personally I can't miss a single episode, I have every episode on my computer and I think I've watched each one twice. Mondays 8pm are like church to me.

·
Registered
422 Posts
I DO I DO! When I saw the "24" thread I kept wondering if anyone would mention Prison Break.

I swear, the suspense in this show is driving me crazy! Every week at the end of the show I say to Ricky, "I think they're *trying* to kill me!"

I got hooked on the show because I like Dominic Purcell. I was a big fan of John Doe...another one that nearly killed me, especially since there's no ending (canceled). But while I truly do think Prison Break is a well put together, well written, well acted show...I'm gonna have to admit I'm not watching it for purely artistic reasons. :oops:

Becky

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha yea every cliffhanger just gets rougher and rougher on my heart, i was checkin out the forums on fox and they have 22 or 24 episodes written up (1 season) and 3 more seasons have been mapped out. It brings fox some of its highest rating so I doubt it will ever be cancelled, but if it did, I think I'd be close to death. The last episode was awesome since it was showing how everyone ended up in the bighouse

·
Registered
422 Posts
The last episode was awesome since it was showing how everyone ended up in the bighouse
I liked that one too. For just a split second I kinda felt sorry for T-bag...but ONLY for a split second!

A testament to the good acting, when I see the actors who play T-bag and Bellick off the show, like in interviews, I always have a brief negative reaction to them, before I kick myself and remind myself that the way the are on the show isn't really them. What's weird about that is that I DON'T normally react that way to actors who play bad guys in movies and TV. I'm pretty sure this means they're doing a great job!

Becky

1 - 4 of 4 Posts