Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those who have questioned the availability of the 3rd row seating on a Limited model, just picked mine up yesterday. There was another family trying to buy it out from under us. I had to make sure they weren't allowed to test drive it!!!

I took some shots of the 3rd seating (in my album) for those who are curious. I am 6' tall and sat back there fairly comfortably. Move the the front seats up and the middle row up a bit and there was a decent amount of legroom. Granted, you won't catch me riding back there very long, but it is definitely a nice option to have!!

Also, the are so easy to fold into the floor and pull out. Really nice!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
What the heck is that huge device blocking a good portion of your left side of the dashboard?

Also, you must have a very long neck cause your headrest is only supposed to come 2/3 up the back of your head if its properly adjusted so it functions correctly in a crash to prevent whiplash.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Interesting comments...

Huge device is my stone age sirius receiver. I plan on upgrading in the near future, but it works for now.

My kids were playing with the headrests, so it was left up high. Thanks for your concern :roll:

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes I am!! Lived in PIttsburgh for 12 years, moved to NW Arkansas a year ago. I miss the Burgh, but the weather here is much better!

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
mergedown wrote when asked if he was a Steelers fan:
Yes I am!! Lived in PIttsburgh for 12 years
Cool, 8) I've been a Steelers fan since the days of the "Steel Curtain" and I own a Barcelona red 4.3 Ltd also!! Nice to meet you, mergedown :)

OC

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the useful post and pictures.

It can serve as a minivan in a pinch and get's better gas mileage!

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OC - I also am originally from NY. Upstate, Syracuse area.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Thanks for your confirmation!! I looKing for the 3rd row Limited also. Great info and great car!!

·
Registered
122 Posts
i know they have few of those 3rd row seats available in the mid and east coast, but none in the west coast.

i'm having 4 dealers in the bay area and 1 dealer in LA area looking for that car, and no luck yet.

i asked them if is possible to get it from the east coast, and they said no.... so i guess i just have to wait

btw... is it a V6 or I4?

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hello,
I was at the Visalia, Ca. Toyota dealership yesterday and they had a limited w/third row seats. It was the V-6 and the color was silver.

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
mergedown wrote:
OC - I also am originally from NY. Upstate, Syracuse area.
Small world - I'm about 80 miles from there in the Rochester area.

flyingn wrote:
must be something cause I have a Barclona red Limited too!!
You don't say - you're a Steelers fan, too, flyman?? I'm getting visions of a caravan of Barcelona red 4.3's on their way to a home game next fall!! 8)

OC

PS - Bills suck!! :p

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I went with the I4. Adding the 6 would have made it even harder to find, and would have pushed it out of my price range.

It'sonly been two full days and we have lvoed every minute of it.

·
Registered
4,560 Posts
Go 49ers!

For those finding it hard to get the V6 Limited with 3rd row seat, just wait till 2007 model.

·
Registered
25 Posts
v6 LTD 4x4 w/ 3rd row

Took me 2 months but I found one. From upstate NY here, but had to drive to MD to get mine. SUPER hard to find.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts