Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
E

·
0 Posts
Nop just leds pointing to the gauges. I was trying to change the behind, but for now havent had any succes.

E

·
0 Posts
No wires hanging, I hide the wires behind the dash, there is an open behind the stering wheel you can take the wires thru there

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I went ahead and did it like you did, and I was pleasantly surprised by the result. It looks a lot better in real life than it does in the pics (that is in NO way meant to slam your abilities as a photographer!! lol) I also installed some neon under the steering column, just below that little open storage compartment in the middle. I hid the fuse box in the compartment and the result is pretty cool as well. I wasn't planning on it but since I had the dash apart anyways, I thought, "what the hell?".

FYI: I took apart the speedo cosole and mother board and found out that there are no "bulbs" so to speak for dash lighting..... it's just these tiny little lights ( a little bigger than the tip of a ballpoint pen) that are soldered directly to the mother board... impossible to change, unless you are some type of circuitry tech.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts