Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pivot RAIZIN to be installed as soon as it comes in this week. Putting an end to a summer of a lot of installing and testing for my RAV4.

http://www.the-pivot.co.jp/product/se/raizin-e.html

I hope this part does not interfere with the MSD 6A. Regarding the MSD 6A, Tach adapter and MSD Blaster SS. They are working fine. It lights up the engine as soon as I place and rotate the key. Plugs are a very clean coffee and milk color. [Electronic Ignition SP are hard to read anyway] Fuel [petrol] economy is up, just ask my wallet. [Don’t ask for numbers] One little piece of advice. Any time you are going to do anything on the engine. Unplug the battery terminal. One shoot of the MSD to your skin is going to knock you out. Trust me on that one. Ouch! :shock:

·
Registered
10,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I installed the Raizin today. One negative wire, one positive wire. Power, well, in my case I think I can't ask for more. Since the MSD 6A, MSD Coil Blaster SS are also installed. A slight increase in torque. Nothing to get excited about. The sound equipment sounds better, oh yeah. I think the big leap will be in the gas department. More mileage. I guess time will tell. Like always, for the hate mail and the non believers, I'll post pictures ASAP.

PS
For the loyal brothers from RAV4wold.com. Please don't give my email to anyone. If anyone wants my email, let them ask me. Thank you, Peace
:)

·
Registered
10,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Like I promise photos. OK so the engine needs a little cleaning. But I got a lot of electrical stuff running round and until I can take some time to meticulously and carefully clean everything. It will be a while. Oh, BTW, the wires were to be installed facing down. I guess the Razini doesn't react well to water. :shock:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts