·
Registered
112 Posts
Simply amazing!

Your RAV rocks big time....great work!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Definitely making me want to lift our rav4! Thought about the 4mm spacers I have seen on ebay, but this looks nicer. Since the rav4 is the wife's car, I'll make her buy it :D

Is there a reason the readylift is 2" front and 1" back? At the moment I feel like our rav4 sits pretty level. I know on our old forester we looked into lifting and it would have been 2" front and 2.5" rear due to the "saggy butt"

·
Registered
14 Posts
The rear should be higher, you may need new shocks and coils back there. But I also have the Firestone coil rite air bags in mine, otherwise the rear sags to much under load
Ill have to look at it more. Youre right though, if anything the back would be higher. Ours came with the tow package and 3rd row which if I understand right would mean stiffer rear springs. I did put new shocks in already. This things fully loaded up with our in car camping set up doesnt sag at all. I love it

·
Registered
257 Posts
I’m seriously considering the northwoods or readylift kit for my car and would love an update on your current stance towards your mods and any feedback and suggestions you may have. For reference I’m mainly looking at lifting for boosted snow clearance and some spirited loose surface driving whenever I get the chance. I do not tow, load the trunk heavily, off-road or have the third row.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Just put a Northwoods performance lift kit on. I’m still thinking I may stack it with the Readylift one day.

Very interested to see how the front end would hold up to stacking. The rear should be find since it's a subframe drop.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
28 Posts
The 5 spoke design is a classic sporty look while the outer studs give it a AT/rugged look, along with the tires. The wheel finish/color go great with that bronze/beige color of your Rav. Very nice.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Thanks! I hated that the original rims were 6 spoke with 5 lugs, just didn’t look right. Not sure what the next upgrade is, exhaust with headers or sound system! Comment what you want to see!

21 - 40 of 44 Posts