·
Registered
2020 Toyota Rav4 XLE Premium
97 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
direct replacement in factory location. you can either splice the wires of DRL/fog or to the 12v battery/ground

·
Registered
2020 Toyota Rav4 XLE Premium
97 Posts
How do they mount into the grill
The ones i posted are just wedged into the XLE grille. They're the perfect size for the grill holes so you slide them through the holes and screw a cap on the back then they're locked in place.

·
Registered
343 Posts
So I just printed some adapters for the grill cutouts to accomodate some amber LED's I got from Superbright LED's. I haven't hooked up the wiring yet because I'm not sure which circuit I want to have contol them, but they look pretty good.

·
Registered
40 Posts
So I just printed some adapters for the grill cutouts to accomodate some amber LED's I got from Superbright LED's. I haven't hooked up the wiring yet because I'm not sure which circuit I want to have contol them, but they look pretty good. View attachment 160291 View attachment 160292
Hey you willing to send me the file that you used for printing?
I’m trying to do this to my adventure

·
Registered
343 Posts
I tried to upload, but the file extension isn't allowed. I sent you a DM.

I printed out of PETG and made the walls a little thick when I sliced. Also increased infill to %30.

Attachments

·
Registered
343 Posts
Finished the wiring today. Decided to put them on the fog light circuit. It was the easiest option and I was able to do it without distubing any of the OEM wiring in any way. Just tapped the power side into the fog light relay with a flat spade terminal. I think it looks pretty good.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts