Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
any available that snaps into the XLE grille like tacoma pro grille? i rather avoid cut/glue/paint the grille thx.
any available that snaps into the XLE grille like tacoma pro grille? i rather avoid cut/glue/paint the grille thx.
we used two zip ties and cut the extra sides, fits right in without drilling any holes or damaging the grille!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello, found these:

I am still deciding which one to buy

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 · (Edited)
Hello, found these:

I am still deciding which one to buy
Looks exactly what I wanted. Hopefully its not the ones from Tacoma (I tried didnt fit). Probably wait see if anyone here tried these. USA seller:
  • Please note that this kit may fit loose on the OEM grill and will require some tape and/or glue to make it fit properly

UPDATED: Im pretty sure they are exactly for tacomas but there are also positive reviews. See feedbacks:
  • These do not clip in by any means. You will have to custom mount these.
  • Fast shipping, great quality, but doesn’t fit OEM grille. Had to buy 3D printed adapters unfortunately
  • Does not fit 2019 RAV4 you need INSERTS to make this work
  • The product looks great but you should not be marketing it to rav4 owners they’re are not plug and play, the leds do not fit the rav4 grille

·
Registered
2020 XSE
147 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Looks exactly what I wanted. Hopefully its not the ones from Tacoma (I tried didnt fit). Probably wait see if anyone here tried these. USA seller:
  • Please note that this kit may fit loose on the OEM grill and will require some tape and/or glue to make it fit properly

UPDATED: Im pretty sure they are exactly for tacomas but there are also positive reviews. See feedbacks:
  • These do not clip in by any means. You will have to custom mount these.
  • Fast shipping, great quality, but doesn’t fit OEM grille. Had to buy 3D printed adapters unfortunately
  • Does not fit 2019 RAV4 you need INSERTS to make this work
  • The product looks great but you should not be marketing it to rav4 owners they’re are not plug and play, the leds do not fit the rav4 grille
The description says it fits rav4 2019. I have not tried any to confirm this. Just sharing findings on topic.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts