Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
kartman, you should try to collect all of those things in the brochures lol your already half way there with the roof rack basket and ski things. there is a brand new oem toyota front end mask on ebay right now for 99$ still in box

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That is a good question. I don't think it was an accessory item. I think all rav4 that I have seen have ac. The picture that I took of the brochure said 1998 rav4 brochure. My ac control panel in my car is different than the one pictured in the brochure. Now I might have to look into this. Here is a close of picture of what you asked for.

Attachments

·
Registered
57 Posts
thanks for the pic. my 96 has ac also that works with the defroster but the controls dont look like that. is that a usdm accessory brochure?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Any body know about the rear storage bag?
Extra storage is always a good thing.

·
Registered
10,239 Posts
A must have accessory. When I bought my RAV4 in 1996. I was looking for the rear bag. Every-time we went to the super market, all the bags were running from left to right. :wall

That year the 96-97 RAV4 sold like hot cakes, even their accessories. :eek: Every where I went on the island, it wasn't available. At that timne, the net wasn't in full swing. So that summer I made a trip to LA with my wife and son. (She is from Pasadena, CA) I visit the Northridge Mall, for those familiar with the area. I saw the light. Their was a Toyota dealer, right in front of the Northridge Mall.

Northridge Toyota. I carried the rear bag net and the rear cover from LA all the way to PR by hand. But it was worth it. Ever-since all the groceries don't race from side to side and they are covered. Watch Ebay every once in a while, one pops up.

·
Registered
28 Posts
rear door storage/cargo cover

Just bought my Rav4 a couple of days ago. It's in excellent condition and it came with the rear door storage bags and cargo cover. It didn't look very special to me when I first viewed...I thought it was something someone had 'cobbled' up. Next week I can take some pics, if anyone is interested, and you can make up your own ? lol
Just a thought

·
Registered
57 Posts
Just bought my Rav4 a couple of days ago. It's in excellent condition and it came with the rear door storage bags and cargo cover. It didn't look very special to me when I first viewed...I thought it was something someone had 'cobbled' up. Next week I can take some pics, if anyone is interested, and you can make up your own ? lol
Just a thought
we would be interested in some pics

·
Your Humble Administrator
2008 RAV4 Limited V6
16,639 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Had them on the Rav I just bought. They had a plastic tube sewn on back that would slide into slot on rear door. Mine were super sin damaged so I cut off tube incase I want to sew them on a different bag....

·
Registered
18 Posts
I would love a pic of the cargo cover - trying to get one here in CA has been impossible and I'm thinking of having one made to deter thefts.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts