Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
I have lifted my rav4.3 and i wanted to show this for your eyes! ?its awesome and run great! And rear end is more preciced and stable!!its a 40mm lift front and rear!

Attachments

·
Registered
481 Posts
Tu es dans la mauvaise section... ici c'est pour le 2e génération! ;)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Je sait mais il y a pas de section ""modification"" pour les 4.3.. c'est pour ca que je me suis permis decrire ici!

·
Registered
481 Posts
Ouais ya pas les memes titres de section. Suspension ca rentre dans ''mechanical'' pour les 4.3.

·
Your Humble Administrator
2008 RAV4 Limited V6
16,715 Posts
I have moved this thread to the 4.3 Mechanical forum.

·
Premium Member
49 Posts

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
Exactly! This kit is like hard euréthane like kits they are very nice!
I just ordered a set, thanks for the link!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Deaver no longer makes a kit...unless you custom order, about $600 USD for springs. They stopped over a year ago and I did call them a few months ago...

I might pay the freight for KTRR-118 and KTFR-117 by King Springs....

·
Registered
76 Posts
Deaver no longer makes a kit...unless you custom order, about $600 USD for springs. They stopped over a year ago and I did call them a few months ago...

I might pay the freight for KTRR-118 and KTFR-117 by King Springs....
I didn't know they stopped making the kit.
I wonder why they stopped making it?
The King Springs kit is a good option though.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I didnt want to get a spring lift kit beacause this kit make the front suspension hard and make it very unconfortable.. the rear end need to be a bit stiffer so this kit for me is the best!

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
I wonder why they stopped making it?
There was probably not much interest in the product form RAV4 owners, would be my guess and if something is not mass produced, costs go up dramatically and it doesn't make business sense.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Salut qpwerx, comment as-tu fait pour enlever la bolt du bas du knuckle arrière pour aller poser des block au dessus du coil spring, moi j'ai un quit de colorado mountain rally pour lifter de 2" un rav4 2006 mais la bolt est souder dans la booshing.

Merci !

Hi qpwerx, how did you do to remove the bolt from the bottom of the back knuckle to go putting blocks over the coil spring,
I have a colorado mountain rally for 2 "lifter a rav4 2006 but the bolt is Soldering in booshing. Thank you !

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Salut!
J'ai pas eu de difficulté a demonter mes bolt! Mais mon truc a moi pour les dejammé c'est de les desserer de mettre du loosenut et daller rouler quelque kilometre avec les bolt loose! En tournant le volant pour faire travailler la suspension le plus possible!
Faut pas oublier d'arreter fréquement pour pas les laisser débarquer!
Bonne chance!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts