• 55+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fellow RAV4 enthusiasts. It would be interesting to see the age distribution of RAV4.3 owners.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don't worry! Regardless of chronological age, WE'RE ALL Young at Heart to drive a RAV4! :p

R

·
0 Posts
Well...my name is officially on the registration. I can't beat 20, but I won't say by how much I'm off.

However, I bought it for my mom and consider it her car. She's 64. Wonder if anyone here can beat that! :)

N

·
0 Posts
No, I can't beat the 20 yr old, but I'm not that much older. I'm 23 and LOVE my RAV4. I looked at it for about 3 years, but the "storage" areas were just too small for my liking. Thank goodness for the 2006 models!

I saved up my money throughout college and bought my Rav4 just 2 days after my 23rd birthday.

·
Registered
758 Posts
I would expect the overall age to be higher than the previous versions…….if you look at both the 4.3 Rav4 and the Highlander side by side…….it makes more sense to go with the Rav4 for the latest technology/features such as tilt/telescoping wheel etc …………unless you just can’t get over the spare on the back and the rear door swinging instead of lifting :shrug:

F

·
0 Posts
This is more an age survey of those that own Rav4's, and frequent internet webboards.

I think one can safely skews this to the 40 and under crowd. I see a lot of older folks buying the 4.3.

D

·
0 Posts
If you don't think that older folks frequent internet boards you have a big surprise coming. In retirement communities like the Sun Cities, the biggest clubs by far are the computer clubs. After all, these people have the time, the money and the thirst for knowledge. Whether they buy Rav4s is another question.

F

·
0 Posts
desertguy said:
If you don't think that older folks frequent internet boards you have a big surprise coming. In retirement communities like the Sun Cities, the biggest clubs by far are the computer clubs. After all, these people have the time, the money and the thirst for knowledge. Whether they buy Rav4s is another question.
I suppose I have to generalize, but I frequent a lot of car boards, and find that the average age of the typical participant is far less than 40.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts