Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been wondering what is the difference(s) between the J series and L series. From the appearance it seems not much of a difference.

Cheers!!

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
I have an "S" version and I think I know what an "L" version is, but I haven't heard until now about a "J" version.
:eek:
What options are included in a "J" version.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
'J'- Basic
'L' - Limited
'S' - Sports

My RAV 4.2 is a 'J' model. No difference in exterior other than rims/headlights. In RAV 4.3 that has been changed to 'X' - Basic, 'G' - Limited, 'S' - Sports.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mine is a J version but the exterior looks more like the Sport version with wide fender, alloy rim (16") running on 235 x 60 rubber, except that it didn't come with a rear spoiler which I still feel a bit reluctant to drill the hole :D

Interior wise I think it's not much of a difference compare to L series except for a pair of tweeters on the side mirror panel.

That's why I posted this question... :?:

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rav4 J version .. I think is only availble in Japan. It came with "smoked" (blacked out) headlights and foglights. As for rims I believed it came with very basic steel ones. Its marketed as a sports version that we have in America. (RAV4 S)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts