Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The paint job isn't too bad, pretty cool. But that wing on top HAS to go! I can't stand wings like that on most cars, well alone an SUV.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
man, that thing is uglier than the 4.3's :p

sorry, I think it's safe to say that none of my vehicles will ever have a picture of a beast on it

·
Registered
471 Posts
Paintjob- expensive, carefully created, ugly

wing-ugly juzt stupid

mud guards- wicked i love 'em

strange screw like deacals on windows-F***ed up idea

rims-how about something not stock, I mean I like stock rims but if ur doing something like that to ur car change rims

overall:
U. -Ultra
G. -Gay
L. -Looking
Y. -You-know-what

I really dont like the picture of devil

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That RAV4 owner really need some serious help.......

I do like the paintwork but as a whole, this owner has no sense of artistic balance. A shame that he did it to a RAV4... one of the sexiest SUV ever.

The mudflaps are the 'cheap' kind which u can get for about USD$8 - 10 in Singapore....

And what's with the GT wing thinngy?? Maybe the owner lives in the RAV4 and hangs his undies to dry on them.

One thing for sure.... dat chap IS an extremist..... but on the other side of my scale....

·
Registered
344 Posts
I like the realistic flames, but everything else has to go. The beast/devil, tacky wing thing on top, fake rivets or whatever all around the windows and on the rear wiper, the lack of design coordination,... blech.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Definitely not my taste, too busy for my liking, and I agree totally with the rims needing to be upgraded in keeping with the extrememe nature of this customization. It is good to see that the owner either did a good job themselves or had it done for them on the art work, not everyones cup of tea but at least not a hack job(from the look of the photo)

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Marcutio said:
Yeah it looks to junked-up!
Hey "Paikia" is that your RAV on your avatar? If it is, its pretty cool. Add some pictures to your album.

Later. M. 8)
Yup, dats my cutie 3door RAV. :wink:

I do have quite a few pictures of my car in this set up, however I recently removed most of my accessories as I wanted a 'new' look.... which I regretted greatly. :( Now my car is plain naked. Invested in a diesel turbo air scoop bonnet so my car now is more to 'sporty' look. :lol:

I will put up my pics when I can ya! :D

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. As long as he/she is happy with it that's all that matters. The world would be a very boring place if we all had the same likes/dislikes, etc. I admire the time and effort put into the paintjob, etc., executed very nicely. And I must say, it did provoke a reaction from me, which is what I like.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I like the flames and nothing else. The devils are horrible, those rivet-like things definitly suck and the mudguards are too cheap for a RAV4. And I'm not talking about that fast and furious wing over there

·
Registered
779 Posts
That wing on top is a good idea. I'm always worried about losing the back end round corners in my Rav (not)!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts