Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 63 days of waiting patiently the dealer called yesterday and said our RAV is on it's way. I asked him "the way I want it", like a Whopper, and he said "yes". He said he will be calling in the next week with an exact date for delivery. Good things come to those who wait!!

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They did not give me a "hard" estimate. The dealer said 6-8 weeks just off the cuff without knowing the demand for such a great vehicle back in February, so I am at the far end of that estimate. But I told them I was not in a hurry. It was more important to me to get a quality vehicle and my RAV the way I wanted it rather than settle for something less and then wish I hadn't settled. Plus, I had specific instructions from my wife :)

V6
Limited
AWD
Barc. Red
All airbags
Moonroof
JBL
Heated Ash leather
Remote starter
Tow Package
All floormats
Mudguards

·
Registered
27 Posts
great! i would say i'm in the same boat as you - minus the v6, and with a different color combo. not in a huge rush, but now i'm getting excited...although with gas prices going up....i might have to change my mind to a prius.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My wife originally wanted a Prius, but we needed 4WD or AWD because we live in Colorado and wanted a little more room than the Prius offered; we have an 8 year old. With the higher MPG the Prius was sure attractive, but the RAV4 just ofers a lot more flexibility, and the MPG are pretty good for a V6.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts