Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today a lady in a Buick leSabre rear ended me at 40 MPH while i was stopped to make a turn. I am pretty sure the Ravmobile is totaled considering two of the doors don't close right and the rear right wheel is an an interesting angle. So now i get to get an new car. What should i get for 6K that isn't slow and isn't an SUV?

Thank you dumb buick lady for ruining the RAV!

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Sorry to hear of your loss. :cry: I hope you are okay? I can sympathize with your accident, since I had a rear collision too in December (mine's was a lady with a Mercedes :? ).

Maybe you can get another RAV4.1? What specifications do you want from your next car? For example, 2 door/ 4 door; FWD/RWD/AWD; 4cyl./6cyl/8cyl?

I would suggest a Mazda Miata, 1st generation Miatas can be had for sub 6K and is fast and handles great! :D

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hell no on another rav

I really want somthing that is quick and sporty. Doesn't matter how many doors or what wheels drive the car. I was thinking about the miata. The rav was good for what it was but now that i have a choice about what i will be driving, I really want somthing that is a little more fun. I am thinking Celica, Contour SE, Integra, Impreza RS, A4, and if the Insurance is alright, Mustang or camaro. Any ideas?

·
Registered
432 Posts
Seriously dude, I'm sorry to hear about your loss. Do you still have access to the car? I need some rear suspension parts on the drivers side if they're still good. Maybe you would be interested in selling them to a fellow RAVer for a decent price? :D

Maybe you could get yourself a celica, or even a some nissan or honda product. I wouldn't even mess with an american car, they're all junk anyway IMO :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts