Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,I am now on my 7th Rav,my 4th first gen and it's a Giant no less with only 63000 miles,it is a Cat C but the damage is very light,the lower front valance where the driving lights sit in and a centre cap missing,I thought maybe a 3D printer could create a new one?
The nearside front wing is also damaged,I might try and push it out,but a new one might be the best option,I see eBay have one painted and ready to fit for £112

I know these parts are rarer than rocking horse ****e, as there are around 105 of this edition left on the road and no edition specific parts made any more,but someone somewhere has these parts,

I did see somewhere a photo of a Rav with a lower front valance that was different to the giant probably an after market one but does any one have any ideas? If push comes to shove I would try and find an expert to "mend" my one

The pics show mine and the other is what it should be like,I wish mine was red too!

Attachments

·
Registered
406 Posts
I saw that for sale near me and was tempted. I would get one of those dent places to look at it. They may be able to fix the wing and plastic weld the bumper.

I think 3D printer is probably your best bet for the centre cap like you said.

Oh, I think silver is better.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts